Old 08-10-2023, 11:53 AM   #1604
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ass Stretcher vol.5 Quezon

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Igor, Kid Chocolate, Gilo, Alex, Leon, Santiago, Marco, Nick, Tarik, Ruben
Genres: Barebacking, Big Dicks, Black, Cum Eating, Interracial, Latin
Ass-hungry studs who know that no really means yes. The name says it all: MachoFucker.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1590kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Stretcher vol.5

Cute white boy cums face-to-face with Devon LeBron’s ass-splitting trouser-snake! Fernandina Beach

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Devon LeBron, Nicholas Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors/Indoors, Piercing, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Behind the popular image of the Caribbean as a sun-kissed paradise, there lies a distinctly darker reality – one that would leave any young white guy to question whether it’s really safe to wander around on their own. After all, who knows what ne’er-do-well might be lurking about planning mischief on an innocent, unsuspecting tourist?Fortunately for Nicholas Reed, however, the native he encounters on his walk in the woods in this scene is none other than everyone’s favourite fuck-mag, Devon LeBron, who (as we all know only too well) is always only too eager to show a thick, donkey-sized wee to anyone whom he encounters! As such, you could say that Reed literally hits the traveller’s jackpot when he stumbles upon this black Adonis; and it’lle as no surprise to anyone when we tell you that it’s barely a couple of minutes before the young Honky is down on his knees and giving LeBron’s monstrous ramrod a fabulous, lip-aching blow-job.What’s more, it doesn’t take mare more minutes before Reed is allowing his new-found fuck-buddy to merrily finger his pale-skinned ass-hole, before attempting to amodate the rampant monster in his guts! No question about it, this Yankee Doodle Dandy is well up for the reaping of a lifetime; and soon the pairing’s heading off to a nearby hotel room so that LeBron canplete his mastering of the white-boy’s rump! A taskpleted with typical LeBron ease and panache, culminating in
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 993.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute white boy cums face-to-face with Devon LeBron’s ass-splitting trouser-snake!

Beachside Fun Turns Into An Interracial Suck-Rim-&-Fuck-Fest Letts

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Nicholas Reed, Alex Mendez
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Blowjob, Interrasial, 69, Masturbation, Cumshot
What could possibly be more pleasurable than a day spent on the beach with the guy you love? Well, what about a night back at your hotel with the guy you lust after? That’s certainly the conclusion that Nicholas Reed and Alex Mendez appear toe to having spent the day cajoling around together on the sea-front – why, these lads just can’t wait to head back to their room for a more intimate display of their affection! Beginning with a fine display of top-to-toe fellatio down on the floor, both lads slurping on the rampant rods of meaty, uncut dick that’s now on offer! Not that that appears to keep either of this well-horned youngsters content for very long, it must be said; and before you know it white-boy Reed has positioned his hungry little ass-hole right over his black buddy’s face. The result is a terrific session of unrestrained rimming on the part of Mendez, which very quickly works Reed into quite a sexual frenzy! And no fuckin’ wonder! Mendez really gets to work on that hungry little hole between his pal’s buns, and by the time the lad is ready to plug Reed’s pucker with raw dick both guys are more than keyed-up for the hard fuck toe – which in this instance proves to be a real flip-flopping fandango, with each dude taking turns to energetically bang the other to within an inch of their lives! It’s no small wonder, therefore, that neither of these lads prove capable of holding back from the inevitable for long, with a plethora of spunk sounding the finale!
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 918.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beachside Fun Turns Into An Interracial Suck-Rim-&-Fuck-Fest

Twinks Destroyed vol.3 Hakalau

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus & Bareback Monster Cocks
Cast: Tim Law , Johny Cruz , Devon LeBron , Mike James , Billy Ricardo , Adrian Rivers , Manuel Emilio , Felipe Esquivel , Carlos Santiago
Genres: Bareback ,Fuck ,Suck,Double Penetration ,Big Cocks ,European ,Young Studs ,Interracial ,Black Brothers ,Big dick ,Threesome
Not content with two rounds of twink-stretching punishment, these white-boys insisted on a third – and boy do they squeal when those monster black cocks get pushed inside them as far as they’ll go! Mike James, Tim Law and Johny Cruz (who loves those black mambas so much that he even takes two dicks up his ass at once!) join the likes of Carlos Santiago, Manuel Emilio and the living-legend that is Devon LeBron for a totally unforgiving arse-bang of a lifetime! Never has a series of films been so aptly named.
Duration: 1:41:47
Video: 800x452, AVC (H.264), 1993kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinks Destroyed vol.3

Toy Stories Tales from da Funkside vol.1 Sadler

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Forbidden Funk Media
Cast: Ameen Estes, Ari Montez, Clark Tyson, Clay Simmons, Dallas Woods, Diboi Gyasi, King Leo, Kyree Richards, Lance Longwood, Mann Littles, Pete Porter, Phoenixxx, Rico Love, Romeo Gemini, Starr Powers, Tony Diamond, Zyzz Taylor
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Black Man, Group, Interracial, Cumshot
The Tales from da Funkside series is a collection of exclusive, hardcore, never before seen footage from the Forbidden Funk Media vault. From to auditions to parties to amateur home movies, Tales from da Funkside keeps the action hard hitting. These boys love their toys, and so do their men! Dildos, pumps, anal beads, and even a baseball bat are just the start. But don't get it twisted, these bruthas also love getting their holes stretched by huge black and Latin dicks... and even a fist and getting splashed with piss! You get it all in these eight tales of hardcore ass opening.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:21
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 2146kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toy Stories Tales from da Funkside vol.1

Sexual Harassment Class Pawtucket

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Adam Bryant, ??
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Black
Video language: English
Working here we have many opportunities, unfortunately, we have to put up with a little bit of hassle from our boss. You know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This week the boss held a sexual harassment class to show us what to do and what not to do in the workplace. Of course, I was the one chosen to help him out with the don’ts of sexual harassment. Up in front of everyone he pulled my dick out, jerked it around, slapped my ass, and he even ended up shoving a finger up my ass. All just to show what not to do? I think it was more to show what could happen to those who complain. Man, that would be the last time I rat the boss out. At least I’m no the only one, I saw another employee giving him a rim job by the water cooler. Later in the week, I walk by his office and I see him banging the same guy who ate his ass earlier. I tried to get away but he pulled me right in and made me joined their fun. He pounded my asshole until it couldn’t take anymore, Making me and my coworker cum all over the place before shooting a load right in my face.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Harassment Class

Rhyheim Shabazz Bottoms - with Brett Baker & Sean Xavier Balsam

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rhyheim Shabazz, Brett Baker, Sean Xavier
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Muscles, Rimming, Threesome.
Video language: English
Yes, you read the correctly! Rhyheim finally bottoms in a hot threeway with Brett Baker and Sean Xavier! Sean is the one to finally top Rhyheim on video. The lucky bottom is Brett Baker who gets tag-teamed and double-penetrated by both black studs!
Duration: 1:23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz Bottoms - with Brett Baker & Sean Xavier

Время генерации страницы 0.03568 секунды с 9 запросами