View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 08:18 AM   #277
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Venus Vixen - Blue Eyed Venus (2023) Hardeeville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Venus Vixen
Genres: Anal
Video language: English
Greetings and welcome back everyone! This week's lovely casting candidate is Venus. She’s a 19 year old English student who’s wondering if there’s more to life than the 9-5 grind. Well Venus, there IS more to life than that, BUT, it’s going to require you putting dicks in and around your body. Of course she doesn’t know about that part yet.. It’s all good we’re gonna take care of you today Venus. She arrives, smiley and bubbly. She’s a petite little treat. She’ smiling and laughing and having a grand ol’ time talking to Rick and telling us about herself. She certainly has the right mindset. She does start to balk just a little bit when Rick tells her to take off her clothes. You can see how nervous and extra fidgety she gets, but she complies anyway. It’s kinda funny how nervous she got considering what she had underneath, as she reveals the sexy lingerie she wore. She gets naked and has a good time playing with toys and a buttplug before Rick throws her right into the fire and before she knows it, she’s sucking my cock. This little gal sure is fun! She’s got an incredibly tight little pussy, especially with that butt plug. It’s always a lot of fun fucking such petite gals, I can really control the tempo a bit more, and I really enjoyed just fucking this gal how I wanted. The way she rode my dick was just unbelievable. When we get to the anal, she’s understandably nervous, but we take our time, and let her use that vibrator, and she really gets into it. We do some anal on the desk, and then some rare standing anal afterwards I plop down on the couch still in her ass and she rides my dick with the gusto. Back in the chair over the desk, I wear that asshole out until I drop a huge load that almost gets lost. Thank god she had the good sense to keep pushing, and finally we get a nice anal squirt cocktail she seems to enjoy licking off her fingers. Even back on the couch she’s still all smiles as she dresses for her exit and out the door she goes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7254kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venus Vixen - Blue Eyed Venus (2023)

Preggo Anastasia Ninth Month Pregnant Stepsis Fucked Laneville

Anastasia is a naughty pregnant angel with long red hair, blue eyes, and a pair of small boobies. She is an erotic amateur model famous for her cock blowing skills and an unquenchable thirst for juicy seed.
Duration: 37:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10056kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Preggo Anastasia Ninth Month Pregnant Stepsis Fucked

Plumperpass - Jungle Fever Fucking Dolgeville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Glory Foxxx
Genres: bbw, big tits, big belly, brunette, hardcore, interracial, blue eyes, white, lingerie, tit shot, tattoo
Glory Foxxx is one bad ass tattoo BBW. She loves to talk about how much she loves to take on big fat cock. She shows off those big round natural boobies and talks nasty into the camera while rubbing on her pussy. Then the big black dick came into the picture and she shoved it down her throat with no hesitation. She loved getting balls bounced against her chin. But not more than getting her wet pussy fucked! Hot interracial hardcore fucking sex action here.
Duration: 32:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 748.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - Jungle Fever Fucking

Will Pounder* Clint

Cast: Ella Reese, Will Pounder
Genres: Ass smacking, Ball licking, Big Dick, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Blue Eyes, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, Facial, Hand Job, Long Hair, Masturbation, Medium Ass, Naughty Athletics, Orgasm, Outie Pussy, Piercings, Pussy
Gorgeous and hot-bodied Ella Reese is at home staying fit and active by doing yoga. She wants to make sure she looks good for the car wash fundraiser coming up. Of course, she looks hot as fuck but she just wants to look nice, tight, and pumped in the bikini. When Will gets home and sees his beautiful wife stretching out with those yoga poses, the only thing going through his mind is how hot and good his wife's pussy is! It's so good, he cums twice!
Duration: 36:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Will Pounder*

Plumperpass - Fucking Juggs Alamance

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sashaa Juggs
Genres: bbw, big butt, big tits, natural boobs, blonde, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, doggystyle, fingering, oral, pussy eating, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking, gym, tit shot, indoor, pool
Sashaa Juggs came home from the gym one afternoon to find Tony D swimming in her pool. They chat a bit and she tells him he can change inside when he´s done. Tony drys off and heads into the bathroom to change. While in there he starts thinking about how awesome Sashaa looked in her tight workout clothes, so he pulls out his dick and starts to masturbate. Sashaa is startled when she accidentally walks in and catches him. Sashaa loves her husband but is often left sexually frustrated when he´s not home so she goes in to help him out. Tony gives her big booty and pretty pink pussy a nice hard pounding before he unloads a monster cum shot on her giant juggs.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3262kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 752.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - Fucking Juggs

Plumperpass - Paint My Tits Atalissa

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lila Lovely
Genres: bbw, big tits, blonde, behind the scenes, hardcore, interracial, blue eyes, white, belly play, doggystyle, fingering, oral, pussy eating, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking, tight dress, facial, indoor, facial
HGTV and anyone else in the home improvement business can sit back and watch how a curvaceous BBW vixen gets the job done. Lila Lovely painted the entire room in her sexy painters outfit shorts exposing her mouth watering cleavage and exquisite ass. Our man got a stiff one just watching her, and she knew it. It wasn´t long before Rome Major pulled out his cock and tapped that ass eventually splashing his own paint in her mouth and all over sexy lips.
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3315kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - Paint My Tits
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07285 секунды с 9 запросами