Old 08-09-2023, 12:54 PM   #817
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Private Members Jochberg

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Blake Kennedy Brad King Brendan Knight Derek Bishop Jordan West Kip Kasey Logon Reed Matt Bradshaw Morgan Allen Tony Cummings
Genres: Anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms
Across town there is a club. It's a special place for special people. It's private and deeply peral. Perhaps you've been there before. If you have, our latest release will be a visceral reminder of what happened to you there. You are one of those who know what Private Members means. If you haven't been there, then Private Members will jerk your libido into an intense awareness of the dark side of your passions. Private Members will open your eyes to experiences you never dared imagine and lure your mind down a path to the beast within.
The video opens with Jordan West's visit to a private room at the club where he gets filled up and cleaned out by the very attentive Blake Kennedy. 17his scene you will see only in the mail order version of Private Members. It is that special and something that you won't want to miss.
Matt Bradshaw is a man who knows what it's all about; what he wants; and just the way he wants it. What he wants is hot, cute, devilish Tony Cummings. And he wants him in a sling. Tony is game and his initiation into loss-of-control kink swiftly escalates into shattering activity and searing climaxes that will make devotees of us all-to the power of Matt, the passive hunger of Tony and the seductive lure of the sling.
Jordan West is ready to move again and Logan Reed and a collection of probes await him with eager anticipation and tension. Will each of these studs rise to the challenges locked inside of the other's libido? As Logan tests Jordan's virtuosity as a receiver with various lengths, thicknesses and contours, Jordan masters each challenge and each pursues the other onto higher plains of need that climaxes when these two handsome studs explode into burning, pounding lust.
The club gets a visit from a couple of cocky, know-it-all but basically innocent youngsters and just for the hell of it, the attendant sends them down to the bed room. Once there, their hominess bursts free as they tear at each other's clothing and body sending their lust and passion on a soaring spiral. When they discover the special attachments that this very special bed offers, their lust is out of control and they work each other over in ways they had never dreamed about as they discover that they didn't know the half of it.
Kip Kasey and Brad King are members in very good standing at the club. And they know just where they want it. They head straight for the jail cell. Being locked up seems to unleash everything they normally keep under control. Once the key is turned in the lock, these two abandon all restraint and get so out of control that the attendant himself, who has been watching on the monitor, turns from Jekyll to Hyde and breaks into the jail to join the sexual mayhem where screaming passion drives these sexual animals through pounding body torture to gut-wrenching climaxes and near collapse.
Such is the lure of this very special club for very Private Members, where you might say that the kinks are on the house. It's a 2000 release of a most unusual video from the very up-anding director, Derek Kent. It's a super hot way to spent any night. And with the weather being what it is just now, it's the perfect way to enfold yourself in a searing hurricane of burning lust.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:09
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Members

Fuk'n Thick Dicks Dinghai

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Abdul Hussein, Alexis Santino, Diego Lauriel, Gerardo Bartok, Juan Cruz, Nick Loader, Renato Moreno
Genres: anal, oral, bareback, big dick, cumshots, black, masturbate
Just as the title suggests! This film is loaded with some of the biggest and thickest dicks you've ever seen. Cute hot Latin America guys and fuk'n thick dicks .... Always a winningbination.
Ever thought of taking a trip to Latin American and a city like Buenos Aires with hot horny uncut studs eager and willing to please? Well, here's your chance.
All RAW, bareback action as these sexy young hung studs stretch tight holes to the max with their thick uncut dicks. These guys suck and fuck when and wherever they can, and, in just about every position imaginable. From the kitchen to the couch, from the stairway to the bedroom these studs pound and plunder tight, puckered, juicy butts until their hot white, creamy Latin jizz is flying. The scenes are hot and the action is intense, until steamy juice is shooting and spurting into every hole.
Nothing but uncut big dicks are featured in Fuk'n Thick Dicks. So, if foreskin is your thing, and you love big and fat thick cocks add this to your collection today. Shot entirely in High Definition in Buenos Aires, the movie takes you on an incredible visual journey as these young, bareback fuckers plow one hot hole after the other in some of the nastiest, bareback, jizz shooting sex you'll see.
"Want the hottest big Thick dick bareback scenes, then this is the movie for you!"
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:45
Video: 632x352, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuk'n Thick Dicks

Tire Fesses Mountainside

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Clair, Raw Entry Club
Cast: Goran, Ladar, Romain, Honza, Patric, Daniel, Jacob, Carlos, Christian and Joseph.
Genres: Teenagers, european boys, bareback
Watch 10 guys in a house doing what cums natural! In the bedroom, in the jacuzzi, in the ski chalet and even on the way to the bedroom. With hormones raging, the only thing on their minds is busting a nut! From morning wood to afternoons in the club house it's all sex all the time!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:17
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tire Fesses

Gay - Jay Landford fucks the hell out of Josh Conners - 720p Jerantut

Video language: English
Josh and his beautiful muscled body is taking a morning shower. He soaps up his body and cock as the hot water pours over him. Jay Landford wakes up in the other room and hears Josh in the bathroom. He decides to join up. Jay shows up in the shower with some huge morning wood. Josh immediately drops to his knees and begins to suck it. Things get literally and figuratively steamy as Josh gives Jay one of the best blow jobs he ever had. They decide to take things back to the bedroom. Jay gets his turn and starts to suck on Josh. He lays back and Josh pumps his dick in and out of his mouth. Jay then flips Josh over and starts to rim his bubble butt. Next Jay decides to fill Josh up with his dick. He fucks him doggy, lets Josh ride him and then fucks him missionary. Finally Josh cums while getting fucked, and Jay pulls out cums all over Josh hitting his hot ass. What a way to start your morning.
Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3335kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 574.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Jay Landford fucks the hell out of Josh Conners - 720p

Welcome to Forbidden Boy Hotel - Our Family Bonds - Tape 1 Villamont

Genres: ,Bear ,Small Guys ,College
Video language: English
I remember the first time I kissed my . It was my birthday, a few years back. It sort of came out of nowhere. He went in for a hug and he kissed me on the cheek. He’d done it before a hundred times, but something made me turn my head a different way and his lips planted on mine. No one else saw, it happened so quickly, but time seemed to stand still for a little bit.In truth, it was my first time kissing a guy. An unusual situation, I know. But what surprised me was what happened at that moment. I tasted my on my lips like I never had before. My heart pounded and I held my breath, not sure what he would do. He looked at me, somewhat intensely, and then smiled and carried on with the party like nothing had happened.I thought about ...I thought about that kiss a lot. It made me feel something… something hard to explain. It was like being warm, but also dizzy, but also incredibly alert. I wanted to feel like that all the time. And whenever that feeling came over me, I would think about that kiss and get an erection. I even masturbated thinking about it.As intense as it was, it was the last time my ever kissed me. He hugged me still, but he always seemed to keep some distance between himself and me. He even stopped hugging me all together by the time I was 18 and just started patting me on the shoulder or back. I felt like I’d done something wrong or made him uncomfortable. That was until one day when he gave me a special surprise.He wanted to take me on a special weekend away, something we hadn’t done in ages. Long before the kiss, even. He said he couldn’t tell me where we were going, but that he thought I would enjoy it. I thought maybe we were going camping or to some sort of park. But as his car started to take certain turns, I realized that I started to recognize the path.I thought for sure it was a coincidence, but as he took one familiar turn after another, I felt my heart beat fast and my breath get short like it had on that birthday. I knew where he was taking me because I had been there before. He was taking me to the Forbidden Boy Hotel.I wasn’t sure if he’d heard something from Mr. Landon or Ian or what. He didn’t seem angry or concerned, so it must have been for some other reason than to scold me. Then, a thought occurred to me that made hard as rock: what if my is taking me there to fuck me?The rest of the drive I didn’t know what to say. The radio filled the silence for the last stretch, but once the keys were out of the ignition, I tried my best to play everything off cool. I still didn’t know what exactly to expect, but I didn’t want to do anything that would tip things awkwardly one way or another. But once we were inside, I saw the familiar furnishings and layout from before.My walked around the place, getting his bearings and figuring out where the bedroom and bathroom were, places I’d already seen but pretended I was discovering as well. Every moment that passed felt like an eternity as I awaited my fate. Things became abundantly clear when I returned from a brief separation to find my in a white bathrobe. In his hands he held another robe with a white jockstrap on top. He hadn’t said much as we entered, but all he said now was “put these on.”My hands shook when I took off my clothes. I wasn’t a virgin anymore, but nothing prepared me for this. My head swam with different fears and fantasies and questions. When had he planned this? Was this because of the kiss? Did he remember it? Am I making a mistake? Can I really do this?When I presented myself in front of him, he gave me a look that made me forget all my doubts. He came closer to me, making me feel so small next to his large, muscular body, and gave me a deep kiss. His face moved slowly, making me breathless as I waited for his lips to touch mine. As they did, I felt the reason why he likely waited so long to kiss me again.Between him and myself, I felt a firm, hard extension from his loins poke into my stomach. He had an erection! It never occured to me that he would respond similarly to me, but with his lips on mine, I could feel my ’s hard on aching to come out!He didn’t remove his robe right away, though. Instead, he pulled mine off, letting it fall from my body onto the floor, revealing my naked body, save for the tight jockstrap he provided. He looked me over, feeling my chest and arms, taking me in his eyes. He even reached around to my backside, feeling the cheeks of my exposed ass. It felt so good.My then laid me down on a bed face down. I was more excited than I could imagine, turning into a puddle as he began to run his hands on my back. I thought he was going to give me a massage, but then I felt the unmistakable feeling of his scruffy beard and mouth trailing behind his hands. He kissed me from my neck all the way down my spine, rubbing me and relaxing me until his lips began to kiss my ass.My back arched as he did, seemingly involuntarily to the way it shot pleasure throughout my body. I couldn't believe that his tongue was sliding between my ass, lapping at my hole. My cock was pressed between the bed and my stomach, grinding into the bed as it swelled up and began to leak.My had an incredible tongue. I didn’t realize that being licked and kissed there could feel so good. He came up for air after a while of swirling his tongue around to kiss me on the lips again. As he did, I could see that he took off his robe. He was so handsome, so strong, so sexy. And the bulge in his jockstrap was like a baseball!As much as I loved the deep rimming he gave me, what really set me off was when he brought out the clear, glass toy. It was like a wand that he used to trigger every internal pleasure. He oiled it up, getting it good and wet before he moved it between my cheeks where his tongue had been.It felt cool and firm, like a steel pipe, but smooth and rounded like it had no edges whatsoever. I was nervous, but looking back at my , he nodded and told me it would be okay. I trust my more than anyone else. And even though I was a little scared, I wanted to do it. For him.It seemed too big at first. Like it could split me in two. But when gave me one more deep kiss and I felt my body open like it had for my first time. The toy slipped inside my hole, pushing up against my prostate. My balls felt funny and my cock leaked even more on my stomach.I felt like I was about to explode and I tried to hold back as much as possible. But it was no use. Suddenly and without control, I burst all over my stomach, right through my jockstrap and onto the bed. Jet after jet of cum poured out of me, covering me in my own fluids.At first I was embarrassed, worried that I’d disappointed my and ruined the opportunity to show him I could be a good boy.Thankfully, he didn’t seem bothered. He actually seemed amazed! He smiled, thrilled to have given me pleasure. I lifted myself up and he could see the mess I’d left on myself. He ran his hand all over it, playing with my cum and tasting it, bringing it to his fingers and up to his mouth. He ate it like it was some sweet treat. It was wild to see him swallow my cum, but all it made me want was a taste of his!
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5229kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 738.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome to Forbidden Boy Hotel - Our Family Bonds - Tape 1

Время генерации страницы 0.05406 секунды с 9 запросами