BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default GFE long distance pleasure

GFE long distance pleasure

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 3,13 GB
Time: 00:22:18

Tags: Dirty Talking, GFE, Masturbation, Role Play, Sensual, ManyVids
Description: CUSTOM FOR RAYMOND: Watch as weu2019re in a new long distance relationship. Our sex is mind blowing when were together. We videochat sex whenever we can while apart. This week has been tough to sync. Iu2019m new at my job and work long hours. We get on videochat tonight and I tell you only a little about my week/day then start telling you how I know my hormones are raging because when they do my pheromones cause more unwanted attention from men. I sound innocent almost ashamed knowing its my fault but you know Iu2019d never accept their attention. Since we havent been together this week I tell you how Iu2019m so tingly I cant stand it down there. You know partly Iu2019ve been turned on by the attention Iu2019ve been getting but I dont say that. I just need to feel, so bad. I seduce you into playing with me, giving the most loving sensual bj to my favorite dildo that reminds me of you. As my tingles worsen I lay back telling you that I have to have you inside me now. As I insert my dildo, I tell you to match your strokes to my fucking. The view now is from above, like youu2019re masturbating with me. Looking down at me, like when we fuck, but you can see my full body. As I get closer to wanting to cum I bring in a vibrator as well. The dildo now is staying deep and only moving slightly so I can be precise with the head inside me as I vibrate my clit. I tell you when Iu2019m getting close and I ask you if I can cum before you. I have the most powerful orgasm and tell you again how much I miss youu2026 enjoy me, xo GFE/MUTUAL MASTURBATION/DILDO FUCKING/VIBRATOR/REAL ORGASM/VIDEO CHAT/ SENSUAL/PASSIONATE/LONG DISTANCE/DIRTY TALK/ROLE PLAY ,
Cast: sloansmoans

Download GFE long distance pleasure :
https://k2s.cc/file/8de443e100a6a
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03616 секунды с 9 запросами