LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mack and Unlimited Creamz Hochheim

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Blowjob ,Gagging ,Smooth ,Tattoo
Video language: English
If you do a good job working for Mack , he'll reward you with nearly 10 inches of beautiful black cock. That's the sort of prize that motivates Unlimited Creamz to do just about anything! This handsome prince with a tight fade doesn't need to be told twice to get down on his knees for Mack —but he loves to hear the big dicked top talk dirty to him anyways.When Mack 's huge monster cock finally makes its way into the eager bottom boy's hungry throat, Unlimited Creamz can barely keep up. His jaw aches from trying to take all that dick, while he tries desperately not to gag.But as sweet ...But as sweet of a delicacy as Mack 's long cock is, he's not content on just feeding others. He swaps positions with his bubble butt coworker, bending Creamz over the bench and spreading his cheeks. He plunges his tongue in and licks out Creamz's asshole, intoxicating himself on his buddy's spicy taste and scent. Creamz moans as Mack eats him out, spanks him, and spits in his hole. The once masculine bottom is reduced to biting his lip, and whining for his to take him.The words "Yes, !" would spiral out of Unlimited Creamz's lips as he's railed by Mack 's huge monster for the next several minutes. Mack doesn't just fuck this whimpering boy, he owns him—spanking, choking, slapping, and verbally degrading him, before turning him onto his back and face-fucking him. Unlimited Creamz's name is appropriate, in this instance, then—when Mack 's ready to finish, he places his new boy-toy on all fours and pounds him away until he shoots so much cum inside him that it spills out like a waterfall.Afterward, Unlimited Creamz lies there exhausted, sore, and covered in sweat and cum. It feels good to have been fucked so well—but he'll need some time to recover before he can take on that monster cock again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 922.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mack and Unlimited Creamz

The Richards Family, Tape 4: Coming Home Late 720p Peterson

Cast: Asher Richards, Reese Rideout
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Saying that my Asher and I have developed an unorthodox relationship would be a massive understatement. Ever since we began to explore a sexual relationship, the line between it and my duties and responsibilities had become murky, particularly as my carnal desire for the boy became stronger and stronger. That's not to say that both of those sides can't coexist within me. But one certainly would hope that as a , my paternal instincts would overpower my lust. One night, I realized it was well past Asher's curfew. I sat alone in the dark, semi-frustrated, yet also appreciating the solitude. I couldn't help but fantasize about giving him a stern talking to that seamlessly led into laying him over my lap and spanking his bare ass. I wanted to let my fingers accidentally slide in between his legs and linger longer than they should. I went back and forth in my head with this. Do I put on my pantsand give him an actual lecture? No spanking? Would he or would he not be turned on by it? How would I even discipline him if he enjoyed the discipline? I don't know how long I had been sitting there, but suddenly I heard the door open. As the lights flicked on, Asher came in. He was surprised to see me up, and naturally asked what I was doing sitting there in the dark like a weirdo. I was being weird, wasn't I? Weirder even, the very second we made eye contact, I became completely disarmed.
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3350kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 627.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Richards Family, Tape 4: Coming Home Late 720p

Workies Moore

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Marty Albarn, Justin West, Danny Cox, Damien Ryder, Zak Hazzard
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Works! The filthy Workies are back down your street. Tarmacing your back passage and fillin' your holes with their dirty great jack hammers!
Duration: 2:32:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Workies

Fetish Findr, Scene #04 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen) Hatchechubbee

Gabriel Dalessandro and Nate Grimes are busy sucking on Master Colby Jansen's big hard cock. Colby gets great pleasure from spanking his slaves and is ready to redden the guys' asses. He instructs Nate to bend over his knee and to take Gabriel's throbbing cock down his throat. Colby is relentless with his punishment and soon Nate's cheeks are as red as apples. Nate begs for more as Colby continues to warm up his ass with the spanking. Colby is getting worked up as he punishes Nate and soon he's hard as a rock. He slips his fat cock deep into Nate's smooth hole and starts working himself up as he pumps away and stretches his slave out. Nate continues to get his butt reamed and keeps sucking on Gabriel's big stiff one to satisfy both of his hungry holes. Colby can sense that Nate is ready to blow and finger fucks the stud until his cock erupts with a geyser of thick, white jizz. The whole time, Gabriel keeps a strong gaze with his new master and is careful to wait for just the right moment to beg Colby to fuck him. 'Please Sir, is it my turn?' Gabriel calls over his buddy's cum-soaked body. Will Colby be in a giving mood, or will he leave Gabriel hanging and possibly even punish him for speaking up?
Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Findr, Scene #04 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen)

Sexual His ASSment, Scene #03 (Sergeant Miles, Tony Orlando) Seaforth

John Magnum can hardly concentrate on his work as he fantasizes about the sexy new employee, Teddy Bryce. The staring from John doesn't go unnoticed by Teddy and soon Teddy is having a rock-hard time concentrating as well. Teddy can't decide if his supervisor is hot or creepy and as the uncomfortable silence between the two becomes unbearable, John takes matters into his own hands and approaches Teddy to show him how things are done in the office. John bends Teddy over his desk and tapes his mouth shut before pulling the confused employee's pants to the floor. John is in the middle of spanking Teddy with his belt and about ready to shove his cock into John's hole when Jaxton Wheeler comes in and tries to stop the action. When Teddy admits to loving the attention, Jaxton caves to the pressure and takes his turn spanking the lucky employee. John is horny as hell and bellies up to Teddy's drooling mouth to fuck his face. Jaxton can no longer hold off either and slips his cock into Teddy's tight ass to spit-roast the tatted stud. Being a gracious boss, Jaxton offers John to get a piece of Teddy's ass and the two switch it up so that John can fuck him too. It's a productive day in the office as the two bosses continue swapping between Teddy's ass and mouth.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2853kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual His ASSment, Scene #03 (Sergeant Miles, Tony Orlando)

Slave Traders (2009) Pickstown

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Mitch Colby, Derek Pain, Luke Riley, Dire Callahan
Genres: Gay BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Candle Wax, Nipple Play, Masturbation, Spanking, Shaving
To Order: 1 Muscular Stud. Must be in prestine condition. Mitch Colby and Luke Riley are slave traders, and they just got in a new Product: Derek pain. They inspect, shave, use and abuse their new item before the buyer arrives. The buyer is none too pleased, and soon all three become part of his dungeon collection. Flogging, hot wax, and beating are the methods of trade in this hot 90-minute feature!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:37
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Traders (2009)

Police Torture vol.1 Greer

Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Karel Gonda, Andrej Matyas, Olda Smidi, Jiri Suchanek, Luki Lyko,
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Spanking, Toy, Rimming, Fingering, Footfetish, Threesome, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
Just out of jail and these escapees are getting caught by the police.
Instead of a boring hearing these hard boys are getting a special treatment...with spanking, wax, dildos, hard fucks and loads of pee.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:24
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1660kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Torture vol.1

Время генерации страницы 0.03464 секунды с 9 запросами