View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 01:42 PM   #1084
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bring Me A Boy – Den Fitness & Tony Keit – Get Home Quick Paw Paw

My stepson gives me nothing but a headache. He thinks he's too big for a spanking, so he tests my limits and pushes my buttons. But what he doesn't know is that I love when he does because he has an ass worth spanking. One day, he came in later than I told him from school, and it was time I reminded him who was boss. I put him over my knees and started slapping his ass. His crocodile tears only made my cock harder with every slap of his ass. I then pulled his shorts down and teased his pink hole with my finger. Eventually, I was too hard for my shorts, and my boy knew what to do. He lusted on my cock the way I did over his hole. It was time for me to taste my boy's dick and ass before drilling it, and that's what we did. He likes how my tongue feels on his ass but loves how my meat feels inside. He and I both.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy – Den Fitness & Tony Keit – Get Home Quick

Get Athletes - Taishin Wakarusa

Studio: Coat
\The first single work is a big hit! The long-awaited second single work of the salt-faced handsome American football club Daishin 23 years old has been completed!
A masterpiece of muscular beauty like a sculpture that has been trained !! The supreme body rolls up yoga and falls ...
A gorgeous competition with the popular Ryo, Sodai, and Tenshin Hasegawa !!
All 3 parts of horny eros fascinated by the one and only non-care athlete, Daishin !!
1. A lewd chair service play at the age of 24!
A big erotic cock that erects naturally while washing like playing with the muscles of Daishins whole body!
As soon as I started to be blamed for the male hole, I raised a sad male voice ...!
A big panting that echoes in the bathroom with a cancer erection in the muscular butt!
Daishin, Ikuiku consecutive calls are dug up!
Its so big that it sucks on the thick pectoralis major muscle of Daishin while pistoning!
Open your mouth ... Yes ...
2. Defeat Tenshin 19 years old with an electric massage machine!
Shameful naked mitt hitting!
The phimosis covered with Zuppoli in Tenshin was made a fool and Its cheeky.
Male hole electric blame of sanctions as a chin!
The big cock that keeps erecting sways ...!
A great advance to mark yourself with your lips on Tenshins body with a kiss mark while thrusting with a bulge!
Lightly hold up and powerful ekiben, spanking!
Scoop up the sperm of Tenshin who was dug up and your own sperm that shot your face with your tongue ...!
3. Ryo 25-year-old de S super-high-speed piston storm! Maximum screaming gun dug !!
Maybe the most amazing Ive ever met
Ryo blames the finest muscles of Daishin with excitement!
Rubbing the male ... The abdominal muscles of the bumps are licked ... A big step to raise an obscene voice!
The spats are torn and the cancer and the male hole are exposed ...!
Ryo is mercilessly poked with a hard mala and screams with a roar!
Screaming loudly at the onslaught piston that echoes ...!
It feels good ... it feels great ...
Digged Iki & Cum Eating & Cleaning Blow!
Duration: 2:05:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1846kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get Athletes - Taishin

Den Fitness and Tony Keit Angeles City

My stepson gives me nothing but a headache. He thinks he's too big for a spanking, so he tests my limits and pushes my buttons. But what he doesn't know is that I love when he does because he has an ass worth spanking. One day, he came in later than I told him from school, and it was time I reminded him who was boss. I put him over my knees and started slapping his ass. His crocodile tears only made my cock harder with every slap of his ass. I then pulled his shorts down and teased his pink hole with my finger. Eventually, I was too hard for my shorts, and my boy knew what to do. He lusted on my cock the way I did over his hole. It was time for me to taste my boy's dick and ass before drilling it, and that's what we did. He likes how my tongue feels on his ass but loves how my meat feels inside. He and I both.
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Den Fitness and Tony Keit

Fetish Findr, Scene #05 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen) Sassafras

Video language: English
When Colby Jansen leaves his slaves alone for a few minutes, he comes back to find Nate sucking on Gabriel's fat bone. Colby isn't all that upset but he knows that a good punishment is in order to teach the studs a lesson so he grabs his flog and lets Gabriel have it. With his hands bound, his back red, and his cock getting sucked, Gabriel screams out with a mix of pleasure and pain. Colby wants Gabriel to really have the full slave experience and grabs a riding crop to spank the muscle jock. Colby gets Gabriel's ass burning red and then rewards the stud with a firm dry cock up his ass. Colby loves the feel of his new slave's asshole and pounds him deep as Gabriel thanks him for the prolonged dry hump. Colby wants to make Gabriel do the work so he lies back on the bed and instructs the stud to ride him. Gabriel bounces on Colby's big thick rod as Nate continues to suck on Gabriel's cock and balls. The feel of Colby sliding in and out of his tender ass is all it takes for Gabriel to blow his load all over his own leg. When Colby sees that he's done his job he pulls out and has the guys open wide to lap up his load like only good slaves can do.
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7132kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Findr, Scene #05 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen)

Gay - Out of Control East Freetown

These boys never learn. The punishment is dealt out by Club President Stern to Ricky Cruz, Tyler Kayden, Chad Stevens, and Gabriel Valentino. Chad and Gabriel find themselves so turned on that they fuck. These boys are out of control and someone needs to teach them a lesson.
5 young guys & 1 man - 4 spanking scenes - 1 sex scene
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 519.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Out of Control

Marcelo Mastro BareBangs Tony D Carmel

Genres: Bareback ,Amateur ,Rimming ,Latin
Marcelo and Tony are making out on the bed. Their underpants barely holding their erect cocks. They suck on each other's cocks in a 69 - then Marcelo rolls Tony over and starts rimming his gorgeous ass. He buries his face deep in that fine butt and then spanks him on the ass when he wants his cock sucked. Tony oscillates between deep throating Marcelo's thick meat and slapping himself in the face with it. But it's time he got impaled by Marcelo's monster - he jumps on and starts riding that cock screaming with agony and joy.
Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2170kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 388.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcelo Mastro BareBangs Tony D

Felipe Ferro and Jose Quevedo Whitehorse

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Felipe Ferro and Jose Quevedo
Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Spanking
Jose Quevedo doesn’t pull any punches in this wild scene with muscle cub Felipe Ferro. Jose gets right down to business, his thick dick inside Felipe’s waiting asshole, mercilessly pounding him into submission. Felipe moans and screams in ecstasy as Jose fucks the cum right out of him only to have Jose’s hot load sprayed all over his asshole.
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felipe Ferro and Jose Quevedo

Время генерации страницы 0.03654 секунды с 9 запросами