Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Simon, Sandralyd - Love Like This 1080p North Brookfield

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Simon, Sandralyd
Video language: English
Sexy girlfriends Sandralyd and Simon look stunning in bikinis as they sit on the edge of the infinity pool, gazing at the ocean view. As Andrej Lupin’s erotic lesbian movie "Love Like This" begins, the lovers embrace, kissing and tugging at each other’s skimpy outfit to reveal more and more. Moving to the bedroom, Sandralyd’s puffy nipples are hard as diamonds as Simon sucks them voraciously, then kisses a trail down her naked body to her shaved pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7713kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simon, Sandralyd - Love Like This 1080p

DDF Network - Worship at the altar of Zafira! Bonners Ferry

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Zafira
Genres: Big tits, Brunette hair, Glass Dildo, Doggy style, Green eyes, Enhanced tits, Foot fetish, Hungarian, High Heels, Pussy fucking, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Striptease
Certain models bring out the best in photographers, and Zafira is one of them. I've never seen a bad layout of her, and believe me, I saw plenty of Zafira long before I wrote this newsletter, when I was still working as a magazine editor. As I've written elsewhere, Zafira has the gorgeous face and curvy body of those European movie goddesses who enraptured me and millions of other impressionable lads back in the 1960s. A beautiful, dimpled smile, soft green bedroom eyes, firm 36B tits, and shapely size seven feet...this is a recipe for total slavery!Who could resist getting down on his knees to kiss Miss Zafira's feet in those lovely shoes, and then of them...as Zafira smilingly presents her soles to us in powerful closeups captured by Denys DeFrancesco and his ever-vigilant camera crews in high resolution pix and video! Yes, the photography of Productions !Do you like tease-and-denial, where a woman shows off her beauty but doesn't let you even touch her, much less fuck and lick her? That's the powerful scenario that went through my mind as I watched Zafira in this newest pictorial. I imagined her sniffing her own shoes as she does in some of the shots, and showing me her pussy through the lacy tights, flexing her pink-polished toes at me while pleasuring herself with a glass dildo. I watched her use her own feet to put the dildo in her mouth...then I studied her soles as she masturbated herself far above...then I hungered to kiss her soles through the hosiery as she pulled it across her feet...and then I squirted shamelessly in my underwear as she sucked her own toes and told me if I was a good boy, I might someday suck them too! Ohmigosh, it was only when I was a creamy mess that I realized it was just a fantasy, and not a reality...that Zafira didn't actually talk to me...but as we all know, a great model can make a fantasy SEEM like reality! Better than reality!
Duration: 30:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Worship at the altar of Zafira!

DDF Network - Full Sole Treatment! Karlshamn

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Jessie Volt
Genres: Threesome, Ass licking, Bedroom, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Cum in mouth, Pussy licking, Deep fuck, Deep throat, Doggy style
Sometimes life boils down to being in the right place at the right time. For example, there are actors who work their whole lives and never get a big break, and others who are in the right casting office purely by chance and end up as superstars...similarly, in our featured spotlight this week, Marcus Dupree is definitely in the right place at the right time with the right girls with the right feet when he comes upon Hungarian brunette Sophie Lynx and French blonde Jessie Volt as they lounge ariound on a bed in their gartered beige stockings and colorful high-heeled pumps. They give him a feast of shoes and feet and gams that any fetish fan would envy! They have him worshipfully sniff their shoes and suck their nylon-clad feet, with Jessie in particular giving him directions; and then, once he's proven that he can follow orders, Marcus is allowed to take out his cock which receives full sole treatment as well as extensive oral care and vaginal immersion as the ladies employ him as their studly fuck toy, with Sophie utilizing her nimble feet to aim his prick into Jessie's face, as well as rub his sac while Jessie rides his meat cowgirl style. Sophie also sucks Jessie's size 7.5 feet as she rides Marcus's shaft, and Jessie returns the favor and pleasures Sophie's peds as she lays back to get fucked in another position. Sophie holds their cocksman's rod with her soles so it will spurt its load right into Jessie's mouth at the end, but some of cream nonetheless oozes down her nylon soles, providing a real mess to cleaned up quick! Jessie is especially fierce throughout this scene, so let's make her Model of the Day.
Duration: 46:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Full Sole Treatment!

Tennis Skirt Puerto Juarez

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tennis Skirt

Время генерации страницы 0.02723 секунды с 9 запросами