View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 11:34 AM   #301
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Playful Pajamas Kewanee

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

Married Housewife Ms Nami Honda and her husband’s brother Glasgow

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nami Honda
Video language: Japanese
Nami Honda is a cheating housewife. The last time we saw her she was sneaking into a bedroom where her husband’s friend was sl33ping. She was horny and she wanted cock so she saw him in there sl33ping and could not resist going in to suck on his cock. She loves a hard cock in her mouth and if she can get one from this friend of her husband’s then all the more convenient. Much better to suck him off then go outside and find some cock on the street to suck. So today we have our lovely housewife at home with a husband that is away on a business trip...
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Married Housewife Ms Nami Honda and her husband’s brother

Black Lingerie Laurens

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Pink Sweater Dress Thompson Falls

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Cocksucking Al Crooks

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Al, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Oral,Cuckold
Jan has not finished with her wimpy husband, Al, yet! She tried to be a faithful wife but, his ipetence in the bedroom leaves her no alternative but to continue to see her black lover. If Al doesn't like it, he can get the fuck out!Ales home to find Jan in her lover's arms & begs her to stop. Jan says it's her lover or a divorce. Al begs her to stay; he will do anything she wants if she'd only stay! Jan figures he does pay the bills, so let him prove it.She orders him to strip, get on his knees and beg. She orders him to crawl to the kitchen & make her lover a . He is scolded for a poor job. She orders him to help her & her lover disrobe while being humiliating him for being a wimp. Jen decides her black lover needs some good old fashioned head & orders Al to do the honors!! That's right she makes Al suck her lovers cock to make him erect for Jan to enjoy. She his head down that long cock & orders him to suck! Al has no choice.Jan is ready to be fucked she orders Al to take her lover's cock in his hand, open her pussy and insert that long hard black cock into her pink hot cunt. They make love & he explodes into her pussy & Jan orders Al to clean up the dripping cock. Al licks the juices from his cock. Jan goes to dining room, sits on platter & tells cuckold Al his dinner is served!
Format: avi
Duration: 45:30
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksucking Al

Cincum De Mayo Grimesland

Video language: English
Jack goes all out for Cinco de Mayo: tacos, decorations, and a piñata! Step-siblings Demi and Tyler both want to sneak out, but they also don’t want to leave poor their stepdad alone. Tyler agrees to leave Demi to go and stay with Jack if she gives him the blowjob his girlfriend promised him. Demi accepts and sucks his stepbro while their stepdad is blindfolded and trying to hit the piñata! The two step-siblings get so horny from the thrill of almost getting caught that they decide to have some more fun in Demi’s bedroom.
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6364kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cincum De Mayo

Bitches Love Leather Part I Yorba Linda

The one night I actually get to go out... They started serving hot dogs at the bar-thereby making them a restaurant instead of a bar (sneaky peeps)....Anyway, I go out to the bar wearing one of my most flattering red dresses, black stockings, high heels, and black metal collar. When I get home, though, there is a surprise waiting for me. A guy wearing all black and a ski mask (I hope it's Johnny) grabs me and takes me to the bedroom. Once there, he hastily secures my ankles together with metal cuffs and my wrists behind my back with metal hand cuffs. Naturally, I have to be gagged, so he stuffs the bright red latex bit gag in my mouth. He lets me squirm for him for minute, while he decides what to do with me next.
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 608.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.04308 секунды с 9 запросами