View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 06:23 AM   #16760
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 1 Arimo

Sophia Sahara is the UK's only British Arabic Dominatrix. Content is mostly solo, (some with a sub male and possibly other females) and includes lingerie, costumes, outdoors, latex, heavy dom play, and more. She shows tits but not much else.
Format: mp4
Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 2.0 GB in 43 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 1

Kinky Carmen Hot Sweet Nice Perfect Vip Collection. Part 1. Van Wyck

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Our favorite femdom Mistress and her pal Mister P have found another willing slave to have some fun with. He showed up in a fishnet catsuit, begging for a Kinky Carmen striptease.

Total size: 5.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Carmen Hot Sweet Nice Perfect Vip Collection. Part 1.

Ready For A Whipping: Empress Jennifer 720p Glen Head

Studio: Empress Jennifer
Cast: Empress Jennifer
Genres: Femdom
This is a special series of clips where I have taken it upon Myself to personally train My own video slaves for My own self-interest. The transformation is truly amazing.. Something you can expect if interested in being My slave. Enjoy It's time to test My training by putting words into action. His mind is so malleable at this point, I can make him do anything I choose. I take him for a test by giving him My favorite and harshest punishment; A Whipping. If he can stand a whipping from Me, I know he is ready to serve in any capacity I wish. he is so obedient and focused on pleasing Me. Even the cruel and vicious sting of My whip is met with singing For Me. Its amazing to think just hours before he was a normal man who was unable to perform any of the actions I require from My slaves. Now, after treatment I can give him the harshest actions and he takes it like a total pain slut. My power is truly breathtaking.
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4127kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 244.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ready For A Whipping: Empress Jennifer 720p

Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 2 Raahe

Femdom fetish is the name of our game in this amazing scenes...

Total size: 1.9 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 2

Submit To Mistress Lola Pt 2 Helenwood

Video language: English
Just like the town---"she's so nice, we named her twice."-- And what lovely, bare legs and thighs she has in this one, all black, of course, spiked boots, pushed --up titties. A little paint thinner and hair color and we have the red-haired Mistress Lola, ready for another bout of battering and of those worthless slut boys.
A bit of locker-- room, small talk and its over to the hogtied slave we go. He was previously prepared, like a chef stuffing the bird and she comes on and begins the bare handed tanning. Some bastinado gets it rolling.
She looks more "teacher like" as a red head. She knows "this little piggy went to market." Clothes pins for each toe, how quaint, blue and green,---oh...BETWEEN THE TOES. Not cute any more. And she really wails the soles with the crop.
And some tickling. And she slaps off each pin with a flicking crop. Should be a new game at the county fair. A fluffy, feather-duster, type of flogger here, almost looks bearable. She does snap it in and has that gleeful looking smirk on her face, but serious.
Dude grunts like a liberal. Nice scratching and raking of the nails across his flanks. To the St. Andrews Cross and what is on her box?? Attach hoodie. She is yarning up a ball sac, actually anything she gets the rope around and through. CBT is also one of her very special talents.
Duration: 55:39
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1505kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 667.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submit To Mistress Lola Pt 2

Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 4 Alverton

Domina has fun withe the gardener and controls him. Even though he's getting spanked, he's thrilled!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 4

Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 5 Gangca

She makes him wank and rub his nipples moving in for more humiliation. Hot!

Total size: 3.0 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Mistress Sophia Sahara (mistresssophiasahara), Part 5
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23132 секунды с 9 запросами