View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 05:29 AM   #192
overdose

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

overdose Непонятно, что и думать...
Default luxure, my wife's pleasures

luxure, my wife's pleasures

mariska x, whitney wright, anna polina, kristof cale, ricky mancini, candie luciani, chloe duval, james duval

since they met, whitney and ricky have found they have a lot in common. they quickly discovered that for their relationship to work, they needed to vary the pleasures and spice up their sex life as much as possible. of course, they have lots of sex, but nothing turns them on more than sharing their intimacy with a third partner. tonight, they invited anna to join them after selecting her on a specialized website. ricky's greatest pleasure is watching his wife have fun with another man or, in this case, another woman, until he can't stand it any longer and joins them.

mariska and james are also fans of shared pleasures. they have prepared a very exciting scene to welcome kristof, their guest of the day. who could resist the sight of a beautiful woman, simply dressed in a lingerie set that hides nothing of her intentions, and above all, ready to satisfy the least of her desires? although she is tied up and blindfolded, mariska feels the presence of the stranger and tells him what he must do to her. once freed, she can finally enjoy both men at the same time and give free rein to all her fantasies.

year 2023

producer: hervé bodilis

genre: hd 1080p film, anal, bdsm, big dicks, bondage, brunettes, character, double oral, double penetration, erotic vignette, fetish, group sex, high heels, threesomes

Fileinfo: luxure, my wife's pleasures.mp4, 4.22 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 01:38:48, 6000 Kbps, avc1, 30.000 fps
Audio: 128 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

https://k2s.cc/file/bbf79d28ad115/lu..._pleasures.mp4
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03430 секунды с 9 запросами