View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 11:59 AM   #285
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Meets The Face Fucking King Howick

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pissing, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy HARD. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face. Rose was a good girl for Daddy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meets The Face Fucking King

Lady Sonia (Unaware Housewife Pounded Hard And Used Wellsville

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked
He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in minutes I have taken him up to my bedroom and he is fucking me with his thick cock and I am a desperate panting whore ready to do that he wants to do with me! His thick cock stretches me as I mount him and ride him hard... I know that my husband is going to be able tell that something has happened... But this young mans plans also include filling me with his cum even though he knows that I am not using any form of contraception at all! He has made his plans very carefully and now he is going to REALLY enjoy himself with my tight married pussy and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia (Unaware Housewife Pounded Hard And Used

Время генерации страницы 0.03328 секунды с 9 запросами