LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Prentice Shiloh Serviced Berrien Center

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Prentice, Shiloh
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Oral Cumshots, Rimming, Black, Interracial, Hunks, Jocks, Muscles, Tattoos
I believe it has been about 3 years (and 45 pounds more of muscle) since Prentice did his solo. He was a very popular model that never could get his head wrapped around working with a dude. Mostly it was about not wanting his friends to give him a hard time, but as one gets older, it usually bes less important.And the holidays wereing around. He has kids and though he has a great peral training business, everyone needs some extra money around the holidays. Last week, if you tuned into Armani's solo, you saw that we had a bit of a blooper on that. In order to get a solid solo on him, everything shifted a day, and we weren't able to get his oral video done. Shiloh was set to do that oral, and I felt bad leaving him without his own holiday money, when Ransom texted me that Prentice was ready to go full-tilt with guy on guy work. I sent Shiloh some recent pics and he was more than eager to Service Prentice. We had a last minute replacement!I had no idea he had put on so much mass, and had forgotten just how big he is. I wanted to capture that by doing his Serviced video standing. Believe it or not, standing is a skill that most amateur guys do not have. Most guys are used to laying down, sitting or even kneeling. I shifted the cameras vertical to capture his mass!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prentice Shiloh Serviced

Pitching Tents Sc.2 (Conor Davis, Pavel Masters) Park Forest

Video language: English
A semi-accidental encounter between favourite, Jake Stark, and horny black boy, River Wilson, sets off a feverish fantasy that we know is gonna get every interracial fan into a lathered frenzy. And no fucking wonder! Stark, as we all know by now, is a stalwart performer who enhances any scene; whilst Wilson is deliciously hung, as you might expect, with the kind of stamina that sends his new fuck-buddy into stratospheric delirium.
Duration: 23:04
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pitching Tents Sc.2 (Conor Davis, Pavel Masters)

Life’s A Beach For Horny Johny Cruz, As He Gets A Monster Crown Point

Studio: Staxus
Cast: Felipe Esquivel, Johny Cruz
Genres: Twinks, Big Dick, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Interracial, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Resting in the shade of a palm tree, Felipe Esquivel has no idea that his peace is about to be shattered by the abrupt arrival of Johny Cruz – an inquisitive white boy, whose initial concern is with the peculiarities of language and the curious differences between Spanish and English. Not that anyone who knows young Cruz is ever gonna be fooled by a performance like that! For the fact is that the ever-horny German is only interested in one thing, and it’s tucked away nicely in Esquivel’s swimming trunks – though admittedly not for very long!
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 781.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Life’s A Beach For Horny Johny Cruz, As He Gets A Monster

Shooting a big cock Lame Deer

Studio: MonsterCocks.Staxus
Cast: Alejandro Marbena, Kris Wallace
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshot, Facial, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twink, Uncut.
Kris Wallace and Alejandro Marbena are taking part in a photo shoot, but the photographer discreetly walks away and leave them to enjoy a hot interracial fuck session....
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 791.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shooting a big cock

Fabian Divani* Penobscot

Cast: Fabian Divani (fabidivani) and FullMetalTwunk
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Big dicks, Interracial, Muscles
Video language: English
Gorgeous and busty Fabian Divani (fabidivani) and FullMetalTwunk is confident about her looks! She knows how to highlight her fantastic body with sexy lingerie and high heels. She looks forward getting some hot anal sex with Kristof Cale!
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fabian Divani*

Raw Strokes vol.3 Raw Pleasures Rio Tercero

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RawStrokes
Cast: Jason, Marco Paris, Christian, Adrian, Jason Reed, Slim Thug, Quan, Billy Long, Robby Mendez, Blazzin
Genres: Bareback, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cum Eating, Black, Big Dick, Interracial, Creampie
All raw and cum-drenched Marco Paris' Raw Pleasures begins with Marco bottoming for two huge black cocks: Rawstrokes' fave Billy Long and neer Christian. Billy Long then gives the same hard treatment to cum pig Ja Reed. Rawstrokes biggest dick Slim Thug raw bones little tight-assed latino boy Robby Mendez. Two more scenes with Ethan and Eric and then Quan and Blazzin are perfect for fans of urban guys gone wild. Watch enough Raw Pleasures and you'll be cum-drenched too.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Strokes vol.3 Raw Pleasures

Door-To-Door Salesman Proves A Pain In The Ass Kannus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Fabian Baptiste, Mike James
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Young Men, Muscles, Black, Huge Dick, Interracial, Rimming, Kissing
Staxus presents next scene barebacking fuck, black huge dick and glory hole - staring Fabian & Mike.
Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Door-To-Door Salesman Proves A Pain In The Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.03233 секунды с 9 запросами