Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Virtual Reality Rubber Bondage - Modern Technology Is Great

Virtual Reality Rubber Bondage - Modern Technology Is Great

Duration: 00:33:46
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,37 GB
Resolution: 426x240
Genre: Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Description: Using the webcam mounted to my head, Taylor Dawn sees whatever I see. Strapped into special goggles, the 3D technology becomes disorienting very quickly. Once he is confused and pliable, it is time to tighten up the bondage by inflating it with an air compressor. I love how thick Studio Gums latex is and how good the seals are, allowing me to fill the bladders to their maximum tightness beneath more and more straps. We can no longer hear or see him beneath the imposing gasmask, so the hospital-style patient monitors become especially important. In some ways, his heartbeat is one of the only tools of communication left. I can see how every touch and every tease effects him. It takes a team to put together this level of medical and sexual equipment. I am grateful to the San Francisco Serious Bondage Institute and also to Dart Tech for helping make this shoot real. Taylor gets increasingly frantic as we control more and more aspects of his body, soon his mind will follow. We add a bubbler to the masks hose, making it easy to hear when his breathing speeds up or slows down.

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Virtual Reality Rubber Bondage - Modern Technology Is Great
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08363 секунды с 9 запросами