View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 12:11 PM   #697
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ivy Green Quartzsite

Cast: Ivy Green
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Big Tits, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Masturbatio
Brunette with big natural tits and big ass starts with 2 deepthroat gloryhole blowjobs. She then turns around and gets fingered by a hand in the gloryhole. Then she turns around gives some black dude a blowjob while the guy behind her fingers her. She decides to fuck the black guy doggystyle. The black gives her a creampie and she cleans his dick off afterwards. She also squeezes her tits inside the gloryholes for the guys to suck on them. before having threesome interracial sex on a bed. She then comes back to give some more deepthroat gloryhole blowjobs and swallowing them. She then proceeds to the Theater Room to get fucked doggystyle by another dude with a condom. She also does a missionary position with the same guy while a new guy comes and she sucks him off as well. The new guy face fucks her while shes on the bed and she swallows his cum too. She then does an interracial threesome with black guy and a white guy. the black guy fucks her doggystyle while she sucks on some hairy guy's cock. That black guy gives her a creampie before she moves on to the next black guy with dreadlocks to deepthroat him. She also fucks him doggystyle but uses vibrator to rub her clit at the same time. She actually does the only cowgirl and missionary position with this dreadloacks guy. To finish it off, she goes back to the gloryholes and sucks off 2 more guys. One of the best scenes on this site.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Green

Penelope Cross Clip Franklinville

Video language: English
I picked up this gorgeous Spanish woman named Penelope Cum who was on her way to the altar at the museum. It was so hot in the taxi, and she had a trip, so we got to chatting. I told her she reminded me of a famous singer from Spain, and she told me about her relationship problems. We flirted, and soon enough, Penelope wanted to pull over. I asked for her autograph, handed her a marker, and took out my cock. She signed it, then she sucked it, then afforded me the perfect view of her big booty as she rode my cock reverse cowgirl. I stuffed Penelope's pussy doggystyle and missionary, then pulled out and covered her lips with a facial!
Duration: 24:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 980kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penelope Cross Clip

Olivia Sparkle - Gloryhole Casting Payment Newton

We saw this 18 year old blonde woman named Olivia Sparkle walking home from work. Martin told Olivia that I was a talent agent from LA, but she was not interested in the casting. We tried convincing her, and offering money got her attention. She had to use the bathroom first, so we pointed to a nearby shopping center. When she was in the stall, I noticed a gloryhole, so I covered my cock in cash and stuck my boner right on through. Olivia forgot all about the casting and got right to the sucking. Giving me a blowjob, the horny slut then decided she wanted to fuck, and slammed her ass back against me standing doggystyle. She joined me in the bigger stall and rode my cock on the ground, then I fucked her in spoon position, pulled out, and came on her pussy!
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3475kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Sparkle - Gloryhole Casting Payment

Two Hot Blondes Pleasant Plain

Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum
Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot with these two gorgeous blondes and Chrissy continues to fist Licky until she orgasms!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Hot Blondes

Ada Vera - See The Detroit Bad Boy Fuck (2022) Rolfe

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ada Vera
Genres: Black
Motown native Big Tre makes his debut this week, and we paired him up with our good friend Ada Vera for today's update. After our revered director, Johnny Robins, helps us get to know a little about him, Big Tre stands up & begins to disrobe for us, and you know that Ada just had to get a taste of that big black gift Ada then lubes him up and makes sure that thick girthy prick is slick & ready. She sniffs and licks his armpits before allowing him to take a seat so she can smell his socks lick his soles and suckle his toes Then we get down to the ass-eating as Ada rims him while Big Tre is spread eagle, ala Rusty Trombone and with him in a reverse piledriver The two then trade oral treats, as Big Tre sucks and slurps on her clit by Ada sucking & slurping on him Ada then hops on top and rides him cowgirl until Big Tre positions her for some front and backward piledriver deep-dicking Big Tre then stretches Ada out via doggystyle & missionary until he lays back & finishes HIMself off We followed the two stars into the shower to see how things went.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ada Vera - See The Detroit Bad Boy Fuck (2022)

Hussie Pass - Everybody Wants Damion Hyde

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: XxLayna Marie, Damion Dayski
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Latina, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Foot Fetish
Seeing as so many of you enjoyed her 1st appearance here on Hussie Pass, we decided to bring 21-year-old spinner Xxlayna Marie (it's pronounced) back, and she requested that we pair her up with 18-year-old big dick phenom Damion Dayski for this week's hot update. After the Johnny Robins interview portion of the program, Xxlayna gets herself warmed up by rubbing her clit and fucking herself with a large translucent pink rubber dong. In steps Damion with some lube for the pint-sized cutie and once applied, we get to watch Xxlayna twerk that sexy little ass. She then gets on her knees so Damion can unleash his 12-inch uncut cock for her. Xxlayna sucks and slobbers on his footlong, even hanging her head off the couch so Damion can face-fuck her from above. Xxlayna then gives him a slippery footjob, followed by Damion returning the oral favors he previously received by sucking on her juicy clit as he finger-bangs her. With Xxlayna spread eagle, Damion finally puts it in and proceeds to deep-dick her in a couple of positions: 1st missionary, then cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, followed by doggystyle, and finally back to missionary. When the time is right, Damion pulls out and cums in Xxlayna's mouth and on her chin. As is the norm, we followed the two coeds into the shower to see how things went.
Duration: 57:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5290kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - Everybody Wants Damion

Kali Roses - Passing Me Around Forks

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kali Roses
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Creampie, Spit Roast, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Riding, Reverse Cowgirl, Blonde, Deep Throat, Prone Bone, Lingerie, Missionary, Blowjob, Interracial
Kali was always a bad girl getting in trouble but it was her last day as a senior year in college she couldn’t leave the University of Camden without a bang. She told Jason one of her booty calls that she was fantasizing about a gangbang before going back home. So Jason set it up for her as a surprise.
Duration: 53:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kali Roses - Passing Me Around

Время генерации страницы 0.04911 секунды с 9 запросами