View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 11:47 AM   #277
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Formal Night Zachow

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Formal Night

Lauren Phillips - Keeping The Boys Apart (2022) Lance Creek

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Threesome, Big Tits, Hairy
Video language: English
Elias Cash and Juan Loco, two , are in their shared bedroom. However, they can't stop bickering with each other, getting so loud and rowdy that their , Lauren Phillips, soon barges in. She tells them off, wishing they'd get along better, and tries to figure out a way to keep the boys apart in their cramped apartment. Maybe then everyone would finally get some peace.
Later that day, Lauren is inspired as she puts up a curtain to divide the room in two. She explains to the boys that this is to keep them apart when they get too rowdy. Maybe now everyone can have some much-needed space and alone time.
Unfortunately, separating the boys only makes them even more needy and rowdy! Lauren bounces back and forth between the boys, coddling them, but things start getting out of hand. Desperate for some peace, Lauren decides to placate each boy by letting them get a little taste of her from behind the curtain.
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6044kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips - Keeping The Boys Apart (2022)

My Pervy Family - New Years Resolution... Not Cumming Too Quick! Boss

Release Year: 2023
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Diego Perez, Slimthick Vic
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Big ass, Latino, pussy eating
Shit was embarrassing for me (Diego Perez). My girlfriend dumped me because I'm a 2-pump chump. Premature ejaculator. You can understand why I didn't feel like going to a New Year's Eve party?? That didn't stop my hot step-aunt Slimthick Vic, from pestering me to go with her - my mom asked her to keep my spirits up over the holidays while she was visiting. I just wasn't in the mood. She basically interrogated me until I told her what my issue was... embarrassing & awkward! I was shocked when she told me she could help cure my problem! She said she would do it, but only on one condition... I had to do whatever she told me to do!! I wasn't in any position to argue (plus she is so hot I didn't want to argue lol) so when she told me to - I was nervous but did what she said! She then told me to jerk off right in front of her so I could cum and get it out of the way. She said you can't go have sex with a girl and not blow your load before hand... setting yourself up for failure! So I started to jerk off right in front of her! Then my step-aunt pulled her big tits out for me to look at & fondle. Needless to say this sped things up (she knew what she was doing) and I came right there... obviously, it didn't take long. But that was just the warm-up! We went to the bedroom and Vic made me lick her clit and pussy. Then my step-aunt gave me a blowjob, I had to be really careful! She rubbed her pussy all over my knob before sliding it in. She rode my dick nicely while I sucked on her juicy tits. My step-aunt let me hit it from behind, I got right into it as her ass clapped back at me & she even seemed to like it with all the moaning she was doing! I got on top of her & fucked her while I watched her tits bounce, she gave me permission to cum so I pulled out & shot my load all over my step-aunt's shaved pussy. In good time too.
Duration: 28:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - New Years Resolution... Not Cumming Too Quick!

Harness Gagged Milf Heidelberg

I get home from the baseball field late one night, and all Johnny wants to do is tie me up and gag me. But, I'm tired and I don't want to be bothered. I head upstairs in my jeans, hoodie and socks, losing my sneakers before I make it to the loft. Johnny follows closely behind me, because, he's not taking no for an answer. Little did I know that he has a pair of metal handcuffs in his back pocket and is prepared to use them for just this instance. Before I reach the bedroom door, Johnny grabs me and pushes me over to the railing in the loft. Once there, he has me kneel and secures my wrists behind my back to the railing. Not one to pick a fight (because it could make things so much worse for me), I very reluctantly accept the leather harness ball gag he shoves in my mouth and secures around my head. I grumble, complain and protest heartily until I can't find any more arguments to make.
Duration: 6:37
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harness Gagged Milf

Angelika Grays, Selva Lapiedra - Love Games 1080p Waynetown

Cast: Angelika Grays, Selva Lapiedra
Gorgeous Angelika Grays is engrossed in a video game when she’s interrupted by her cute girlfriend Selva Lapiedra. As Sandra Shine’s erotic lesbian movie "Love Games" begins, the sexy Black babe reveals she has a much hotter pastime in mind, kissing and caressing Angelika passionately. Angelika lifts her sweetheart’s sweater and sucks her nipples, then leads her to the bedroom and peels off her skintight jean shorts.
Duration: 27:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7666kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelika Grays, Selva Lapiedra - Love Games 1080p

Sabrina Fort Yukon

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina

Grey and Black Dress Thompsons Station

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Время генерации страницы 0.08490 секунды с 9 запросами