All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Samantha Humiliation Store - Chastity for Me

Princess Samantha Humiliation Store - Chastity for Me

Duration: 00:07:52
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,14 GB
Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Princess Samantha, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: Hey there useless little cunt , its time to give up your power over your cock , its always been on the cards hasnt it … its time to give it up .Its time to give up dating and your social life , So lets face it , its time to put it on ! Im not even going to let you cum for one last time . its going to be extra misery for you as I tease you with my perfect curves. Every time you look at me youre going to be a big leaky mess, youll be very lucky to be mine and me taking joy in your cock Torment . But what a good little boy youll be. ill wear them round my neck like a trophy .Its only good for being locked up and you being controlled by me , its your ultimate dream to be under my control !

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Princess Samantha Humiliation Store - Chastity for Me
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07691 секунды с 9 запросами