Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Abella Danger, Cory Chase - Mind Fuck Backdoor Psychology (2018) Oakfield

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Abella Danger, Cory Chase
Genres: Strapon, Lesbian
Video language: English
College cutie Abella Danger goes to see renowned sex therapist Cory Chase for some advice on how to reach an orgasm. Abella really wants to experience an orgasm and is getting frustrated by the fact that no college guys can fuck her right! Even worse, she’s tried everything, including masturbating, but nothing brings her to climax! Good thing sex therapist Cory is willing to help her out—because she’s got several tricks that should help Abella finally get what she’s always wanted! First, she starts by licking and fingering Abella’s pussy… which unfortunately fails to make the teen moan with pleasure. Abella concludes her vagina is broken, but Cory only grows more curious in her experimentation, which includes a very creative use of her pearl necklace and some good ol’ cane whipping! When even these attempts fail, Cory puts on a strap-on dildo and tries fucking Abella’s different holes! That’s when she finally hits the jackpot and discovers the secret to Abella’s pleasure: the teen slut can only orgasm when getting fucked up the ass!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella Danger, Cory Chase - Mind Fuck Backdoor Psychology (2018)

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman Nassawadox

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom
Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him “When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down…”
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he’s taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, “When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You’ll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard.”
Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.
Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.
She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he’s defeated her while eating his own cum.
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Modern-Day Sins - Greedy Creampies: Wanna Feel What You Feel Hyner

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Modern-Day Sins
Cast: Scarlett Sage, Clarke Kent, Lexi Luna
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, Strap-on, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat
A wife, Lexi Luna, along with her cheating husband, Clarke Kent, lures Clarke's mistress, Scarlett Sage, over to have a chat. Instead of being angry with the mistress, Lexi explains that she wants to see what tempted her husband and experience sex like he does. It's revealed that Lexi wants them to have a threesome, including using a strap-on on Scarlett, so that she can walk a mile in Clarke's shoes, so to speak. Although Scarlett's shocked at first, once she realizes it's not a trap, she's intrigued...
The trio have a passionate threesome, with Lexi mimicking much of what Clarke does throughout the sex. Scarlett is along for the ride as he enjoys both real and fake cocks in equal measure. She even gets a special treat of a double creampie with both real fake cum. But will all of this really be enough to satisfy Lexi's curiosity and help her forgive the cheating pair?
Duration: 44:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14643kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Modern-Day Sins - Greedy Creampies: Wanna Feel What You Feel

Leaky Cock Toy Lankin

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Miss Deelight & Mistress R'eal, belt bondage on chair and cock torture.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1779kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 259.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaky Cock Toy

Face Sitting Reward Slatington

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Miss Naylor extreme face sitting, rough humiliated slave man action.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1972kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 127.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Sitting Reward

Until Both Naughty Pretty Girls Are Cumming Hard Saranac Lake

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Monique Alexander and Whitney Westgate
Genres: Lesbian, Natural Tits, Brunette, Red Head, Sex Toys, Medium Tits
It's Monique Alexander's wedding day, and what should be the greatest day of her life. But when she catches her husband-to-be getting blown by his ex little girl Whitney Westgate, her big day is ruined! Whitney feels terrible and determines to make it up to Monique the best way she can: by busting out her favorite strap-on and making the busty babe cum hard!
Whitney fucks Monique's tight little cunt with the strap-on, and then eats her out until she's dripping wet. Soon it's Monique's turn to show the little upstart how a real woman fucks, flipping her over and fucking her tight pussy hard with her favorite vibrating dildo.
The two lusty lesbians end their impromptu fuck session by scissoring until both their pussies are cumming hard, and then it's time for Monique to walk down the aisle!
Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11744kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Until Both Naughty Pretty Girls Are Cumming Hard

Autumn Kline Endures Lesbian Domination, Strapon Eloy

Autumn Kline is a young curious hot girl, craving hardcore wild sex. This hot ginger babe will get what she wants with our Strapon Squad. Leading her lesbian domination session is Mistress Esmi Lee, who is no stranger to rough sex, rope and breast bondage, spanking, tit slapping and face smacks with plenty of sex toys. She tosses Autumn around into different positions, shoving her strapon dildo deep down her throat, fucking her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on her rubber cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. Autumn must first worship Esmi's feet and eat her pussy. She has to keep her Mistress happy.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Autumn Kline Endures Lesbian Domination, Strapon

Время генерации страницы 0.03875 секунды с 9 запросами