View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 06:17 AM   #16742
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mae Ling - Strap-on Pony Ride Donnelsville

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pony Play, Bit Gag
Miss Mae Ling has a brand new pony for her stable that needs be thoroughly broken in. He was under the impression he would be a fancy show pony but she has other plans to turn him into a working one. His holes will be used on a daily basis as the stable slut but first she needs to loosen them up. Miss Mae uses her thick, strap-on cock to hollow out his tight ass until he is ready to handle the largest of cocks. Her new pony will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9443kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 756.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mae Ling - Strap-on Pony Ride

Glutton For Punishment Greig

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Mad Miss Naylor extreme caning, whipping slave bondaged guy action.
Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 500.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glutton For Punishment

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch Toppenish

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket
Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch

Submit To Mistress Lolana Outing

And with her Easter basket?? A heavily-dosed up, bleached blonde,-the type of domme you see in the mags, and slut boy is already in the doggie position waiting to be used andd.
Each mistress has her own way of doing things and Ms. Lola is no different. She likes the tight ass cheeks as she slaps them for a tune up. A whole box of latex gloves, she is going to be trenching in this one.
Nice quip----putting things on slut boy or into slut boy is called "accessorizing." We'll get mileage off that one. Collar and cuffs with turn key, fresh. Handbag optional. Lola seems more the narrative sort. She just goes on talking not even inquiring of bitch boy. "A concubine, boy-toy." Very nice.
Fastening his legs open with the "billy-club yolk," she is going to pay special attention to his slut hole, at least we hope so. Her private tramp. We can get with that. A dirty little whore must have a dirty little hole too, no???
She has a spiked tit outfit on and its right to the butt hole she goes. Spits at the dirt hole and gets ready for a tapered, pointy butt-plug of sorts. Fingers first, loosen up some of the hard clay.
Its got a Norelco charger on it so this thing should turn right in there and loosen him up real good. Penetration--a good thing. She does want to stretch him out. "Righteously rail his asshole." This girl has some lines.
This could get intense, so the gag goes in. And the safe word is "yes mistress, please fuck me in the ass?"--- Where's the Buick.???---He's gonna try to yelp like chains on a snow tire.
"Strap on gear?"---Can't wait. Lubed up, kinked up and tramped out as she intends to get the whole gear up there. Two vibrating instruments, each with their own variable Evinrude speeds. She needs a control console with all these gizmos.
She can control his fuck hole without supervising the chute. She does enjoy anal delights on this whore boy. Looks like two double A batteries there. She wants him to bear witness to the shaming, nice touch.
Lola is sensually sadistic. Our first oxymoron. Did she say "innocuous?" Girl should be on "Jeopardy." Why is the red light on?? The slut hole is gaping, must be a sensor telling her the connection has failed.
Duration: 54:53
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submit To Mistress Lolana

Hot Perfect Magic Gold Nice Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 3. Castella

Release Year: 2023
Mistress then turns and drops Her white pantyhose covered ass onto the gasping slave and ss him some more as She inspects and makes fun of his tiny prick.Watch of hard bodied eastern European Mistress Crystal kick and ass fuck Marco.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Perfect Magic Gold Nice Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 3.

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman Kaweah

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom
Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him “When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down…”
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he’s taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, “When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You’ll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard.”
Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.
Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.
She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he’s defeated her while eating his own cum.
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Forced Bi Lake Elsinore

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel
Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forced Bi
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13937 секунды с 9 запросами