All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Lady Renee - Spit roast sling

Mistress Lady Renee - Spit roast sling

Duration: 00:07:58
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,46 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Genre: Dildo, Strap On, Ass Worship, Mistress Lady Renee, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap On, Strap On Fucking, Big Dildo, Anal Play, Dildo, Pegging, Strapon Fucking, Strapon Sucking, Strapon Worship, Strapon Fuck, Strapon In Mouth, Ass Fuck, Ass Worship
Description: The other day I hung My slave in the sling with his arse up and available for Me. I had ordered the latex slut to dress in a latex outfit but it had to be one I could still have access to My property. Im prepping this slut for a good old spit roast. I will make him suck My strapon to lube it for his arse. But that leaves this mouth hole unused while I peg the hooded slut. This would be just a waste of time. I decide to put a dildo in front of his suck hole so it can practice while I start having fun with pegging. In this position the slave is nicely spit roasted. I motivate his sucking action with hard trusts in his arse. he will soon be just holes used to give pleasure.Category: STRAP-ONRelated Categories: PEGGING, ANAL, FEMDOM, DILDO SUCKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAININGKeywords: mistress lady renee, australian mistress, redhead, sling, latex hood, latex slave

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Mistress Lady Renee - Spit roast sling
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06699 секунды с 9 запросами