All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Foot Slut

My Foot Slut

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 1,42 GB
Time: 00:10:07

Tags: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, SPH, Sissy Training, Financial Domination, ManyVids
Description: This was a custom clip. No names were used. What he wanted: How can a foot slut with a clit for a dick, a hungry slutty asshole and a vial of horny inhalant addiction please Goddess Jenna? Surrender all control to My feet - they own Your slutty holes and orgasms from now on.. sniff from your super potent bottle of horny inhalant - sniff deep slut. Sniff from between My toes- and if theyu2019re not there just sniff to every wiggle .. Iu2019m just going to lie back and destroy you with these feet.. sniff so deep your eyes are rolling and you can hardly sit straight.. and cage that little u2018dicku2019.. get a urethral stretcher cage and shove it in there and hand me the keys.. while they dangle from my anklets from now on.. plug the girthiest dildo - the annihilator and slide that gaping slut hole on it as You sniff.. go deeper foot faggot.. I want it out of sight.. My toes wiggle, sniff sniff, My feet flex or slightly shuffle about and you ride that M0nst3r cock.. Follow My feet - they literally do own you! Ride it.. letu2019s count you down.. at 5 sniff again and keep going.. in fact just keep sniffing.. canu2019t cum? Cumming internally? Well tough.. sniff and ride slut.. Im enjoying this .. Amuse your Goddess.. Iu2019ll decide when you can unlock your clitty, possibly never.. Youu2019ll be doing this all night long and I donu2019t care how fucked up and fucked over you are.. sniff and ride, foot slut.. if the clip ends hit play again.. for every ruined orgasm Youu2019ll be paying a tribute towards My pedicures! Devour that cock and sniff the bottle dry.. how amusing ,
Cast: Jenna St James

Download My Foot Slut :
https://k2s.cc/file/e7dab427d7b82
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11906 секунды с 9 запросами