View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 12:14 PM   #757
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Raw Cuddles, Scene 2 - Lucas Drake, Titus Snow Hd Lane

Video language: English
When you’re young and in love the whole wide world seems a blissful place, and there really is no greater pleasure than to stroll hand-in-hand by the river or to kiss and exchange woodland flowers – as Lucas Drake and Titus Snow are only too willing to demonstrate in the opening moments of this romantic encounter. Indeed, such is the intensity of their good mood that they don’t even so much as bat an eyelid when a pillow splits during a playful bedroom fight, sending a cascade of feathers in every direction.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 785.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Raw Cuddles, Scene 2 - Lucas Drake, Titus Snow Hd

DO_NOT_LET_ME_GO Tunnel Hill

Everyone loves a , and when they are muscled, hairy and full of spunk, it’s pure heaven. Those who love twinks however are in for a horny surprise as they come with giant dicks, tight smooth bodies and bubble butts that cry out for a hard rough fuck from their hung daddies! With super fuckers teaming up with youthful, naïve twinks, the older guys are really shown a thing or two in the bedroom as they are fucked harder and faster than they’ve ever had in their young lives. Starting off with great interviews with the models, we get to know exactly what they like and what they want, and when their wishes match up, we know the results are going to be super-charged and explosions of spunk are guaranteed from both the and his boy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:10
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DO_NOT_LET_ME_GO

Justin Owen Matamoros

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Ass Play, Cumshot, Fingering, Fleshjack, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Description: Justin is waiting for his friend to pick him up. He is starting to sweat in the hot L.A. sun, and he checks his phone to see if he is late. Finally his friend arrives and picks him up. When they get back to the house, Justin admits that he is fucking horny and needs to jack off before they hang out. He pulls out his dick right then and there in the car to show him how hard he is. He gets out of the car and announces that it is a great day to jack off. He walks up the steps to the bedroom, and his loose jeans show off the crack of his ass. Once he gets inside, he starts to tease his friend. He knows his friend wants to watch. So why not put on a show. He strips naked and shows off his smooth skin and movie star features. He starts playing with his cock, and before long, he gets down on the bed and starts fucking a flesh jack. He lifts his legs up and puts a finger in. His finger fucks his hole as he fucks the flesh jack. He flips over and fucks his hole some more. Finally he gets up on his knees and asks his friend if he wants to see hime. He then blows a load all over the floor and licks up the last drops on the head of his hard dick. He flops back, drenched in sweat. Beneath his gorgeous features, lies a dirty little fucker that cannot wait to show you more. Keep an eye out for this one. He is going to blow your mind.
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3305kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 443.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Owen

Donkey Dicks 5 Monroe

It's Sunday Morning and you certainly ain't going to church! You've been up all night - horny as fuck - you get an SMS - "I need my arse filling with hard cock mate." - Yeah? Got a pic? Nice....cum on over. "I got another mate...he wants a 3 way...wanna see a pic?" Yeah he's fit. You get the picture? I bet you fuckin do and pretty fuckin quickly Chavlad Chris's bedroom has soon got a right fuckin gang bang going down!
Duration: 1:55:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donkey Dicks 5

RawAlphaMales Michael Lucas Plows Kosta Viking Irrigon

Studio: RawAlphaMales
Kosta Viking is in the mood to do more than just submit and take dick as a bottom. He wants to have his ass thoroughly banged out and plowed. Well, Kosta Viking is in luck, because Michael Lucas wants to use his ass and show him the kind of damage a true Raw Alpha Males can do in the bedroom. Michael presents his legendary 10-inch uncut Russian cock to Kosta Viking so he knows what he is up against and what he has to content with. Kosta gives Michael a balls-deep blowjob before he has his ass fucked by Michael Lucas' huge piece of uncut meat!
Duration: 27:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawAlphaMales Michael Lucas Plows Kosta Viking

ColbyKnox How To Spend a Rainy Day Langeac

Studio: ColbyKnox
ColbyKnox 'newcummer' Oliver Marks is entranced by the rain, leaning on a porch rail. The falling water soaks the compound's yard. The sound of thunder mixes with the patter of rain on trees and shrubs. As the camera pulls away from the cutie's face, we hear slurping. Looks like Oliver's hole is wetter than the grass. Colby Chambers is on his knees, licking Oliver's hole. 'So hot,' Colby whispers. He pulls Oliver's shorts all the way down. Thunder can't cover Oliver's moaning. Colby licks Oliver's tool and gives those butt cheeks a few playful smacks. 'Spread those cheeks for me,' Colby commands. 'Get in there,' Oliver moans. Colby stands up, placing romantic kisses on Oliver's lips. He gets on his knees, kissing his way to Colby's crotch. His cock swings in front of Oliver's face when his shorts are removed. Immediately he swallows Colby's tool. Oliver spits on it, using both hands on the shaft. Colby face fucks him. 'Your cock is so big,' Oliver mutters. He licks Colby's nuts. He leans over to finger Oliver's hole. Spit and precum make Oliver's lips shiny. He stands up, leaning on the porch rail again. He arches his back and Colby works inside Oliver's tight hole. 'Fuck me,' Oliver begs. 'Oh, my God. Your cock is so big.' 'Give me that ass,' Colby commands. He fucks hard and deep, grabbing Oliver's throat to make sure he stays where Colby wants. He puts a foot on the railing to gain more leverage. The camera gives a great view of his rod smashing into Oliver's hole. They stop to make out. Colby heads over to a chair. Oliver follows, taking a seat on Colby's meat. Oliver goes up and down. 'Oh, God,' he cries. 'You're so deep.' Colby grabs both butt cheeks, making sure Oliver feels all of him. 'Ride my dick,' Colby orders. 'Fuck me fucking good,' Oliver mumbles. Colby thrusts up, toward the rain. 'Pound that fucking ass,' Oliver moans. The studs switch positions. Oliver on his back, knees drawn to his chest. Colby reenters the succulent hole. Oliver's eyes widen from the shock but he handles the intrusion. He strokes his dick as Colby fucks to the balls. 'Spit on my fucking cock,' Oliver whispers. 'I want to come so bad.' 'Come for me,' Colby instructs. Oliver does. A juicy explosion, glazing his stomach. After kissing Colby, Oliver goes back to the porch rail. Colby gets back inside that tight hole. 'Drain my nuts inside,' Colby promises. As cum drips off Oliver's stomach and dick, Colby fucks. 'Fucking use my hole,' Oliver pleads. 'Fucking come for me.' Colby shoots man juice inside Oliver, making sure it stays inside his canal. The tired studs make out. 'Told you it would be better than fucking in the bedroom,' Colby jokes between kisses. Who can disagree? 'Welcum' to ColbyKnox, Oliver!
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9264kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox How To Spend a Rainy Day

Raging Twink Boners, Sc.3 Hd Salt Lake City

Let’s be perfectly frank about it, Jarde is the kind of boy you could watch taking a shower for hours (literally!) – even longer, perhaps, when he decides to soap his sack and crack as provocatively as he does here. Anyone hoping to enjoy such a lengthy display from the fellow will arguably be set for disappointment, however, with the arrival of a very curious Abir Tevel on the scene – though given the manner with which the tattooed newcomer gets his cock out in order to wank off to Jarde’s performance, we’ve a sneaking suspicion it’s the kind of let-down that won’t linger for long. Indeed, chances are by the time Tevel has jumped into the shower to exchange a long, lingering kiss with his mate, before dragging the lad out into the bedroom, any sense of artistic frustration will have long since been forgotten. And for very good reason. After all, we’re all about to witness a cock-sucking extravaganza from these two buddies – each first taking it in turns to slurp on the hard flesh, before eagerly 69-ing away for all they’re worth.
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 882.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Twink Boners, Sc.3 Hd

Время генерации страницы 0.06438 секунды с 9 запросами