Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mutabor Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Aya Sakai & Hitomi Aroma

Aya Sakai & Hitomi Aroma

Cast: Aya Sakai & Hitomi Aroma
Genres: Lactation
Video language: English

I could probably review these Aroma lesbian lactation movies all day and not get sick of them! I think they should just leave all men out of lactation titles!

1: One woman massage the other girls tits and even gets her to squirt men through her shirt! Even so much that it squirts milk on the camera! There's a little bit of kissing in here too.

2: This scene is really hot! Wearing a hot pink shirt she squeezes her nipples a bit and squirts through her shirt while rubbing herself against the edge of the table. She removes her shirt and then squeezes her nipples so she can shoot milk all over. I've seen some extremely ugly women in lactation titles (like one I just reviewed) but this woman isn't bad!

3: This girl isn't too bad either. She sits down, sucks on her own nipples, squirts milk and uses a vibrator on herself.

4: Two two woman are in a bar. The tallest girl squeezes the younger woman's breasts and she squirts milk all over the place and on the camera as well. She sucks the othesr nipples and then also removes her shirt. Now they both rub their breasts together and lactate some more. Pretty hot scene. I have no negatives to say about the movie so far! It's almost near perfect!

5: The two woman squirt milk all over a clear piece of glass and then rubs their boobs against it. Pretty good but short scene.

6: They both rub their boobs against each other some more. The right on the left pours oil over the other girl's chest and then licks her nipples. They then just lactate for the rest of the scene.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1000kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 758.7 MB

[iframe]http://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/ewHYgmfAdCcUwqKnX3Ne177atYTdc3tmXin_DELEQF8?q=360& pic1=e0b3b3eb7b9aae42a656664b57b57da5.jpg&qlist=2[/iframe]

Download Aya Sakai & Hitomi Aroma
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02152 секунды с 9 запросами