View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 08:24 AM   #267
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Treat In Chains Napa

Video language: English
This video is going to be a real treat if you are a fan of amateur babes with big tits in painful bondage scenes. Meet Alice, a fresh German amateur who thinks she can seduce us with her slutty schoolgirl outfit. We see what kind of naughty girl she is when we lock her into the stocks and start to aggressively grope and smack those delicious breast around. The taskmaster gets Alice worked up with a dildo and pinched nipples, working her up to more intense, crueler sensations. This big-titted little harlot is in real pain and struggling to get away from our wicked breast torment fantasies!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1546kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Treat In Chains

Lessons in Punishment Dillingham

When my naughty red headed slave acts up I bring her into the dungeon to teach her a lesson. I always start her tit torment session with a nice stern whipping. I also like to include some hardcore rope binding into my tit torment sessions.
But of course, I don't do the same things every time. First of all, that would be boring. And secondly, she would know what to expect, and that would take some of the fun out of it. It is the unpredictability, the not knowing what's coming next, the fear and anticipation and anxiety, that make the session extra-terrifying for my slave... and extra-satisfying for me.
Duration: 1:01:57
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons in Punishment

Earning Stripes Part 1 Martigues

Release Year: 2023
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1 Alanya

Excited young tourists Felicity Feline and Jade Jantzen are finally going on vacation! They depart from the airport in a taxi and head straight for the beach, these girls wanna have fun right away! Clad in skimpy swimsuits, the girls show off their tight tanned sexy young bodies as they play around in the water and pose for selfies. Unfortunately their fun comes to a sudden and abrupt end when they look out and discover their belongings have been stolen. Just as panic sets in, along comes a seemingly helpful local, Johnny. He offers to drive the now desperate girls to a hostel that lets select girls room in exchange for work, they accept, not realizing the brutal and humiliating hidden costs. Clarity comes quickly as Brick the innkeeper orders the girls to get on their knees and suck his cock. After giving both sluts a brief skull-fuck, he fixates on Felicity and the intense BDSM action begins. First he ball-gags her, chains her to his dungeon floor and torments her pussy with a sex machine, then after he's had a few sick laughs he binds her wrists with rope and continues his sexual domination of the big butt brunette on his ratty bed. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission in a deluge of positions. Felicity's hot young flexible body gets made into a rag-doll as her new Master savagely fucks her. The extreme rough sex ends in a big messy cumshot all over the tattooed tarts face.
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy Lincoln City

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

The Birthday Torment Continues Gotebo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Barbie Sins, Jasmine Sinclair and Jasmine Jae The Birthday Torment Continues.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10507kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Birthday Torment Continues

Dirty Chai This Time Its Worse - On The Pt.2 Revere

Studio: BrutalMaster
Some might say the second time around is easier, but that is not really the case. This is, in fact, the second part of Dirty Chai on the house, ringing the bells clamped painfully to her soft nipples and guess what, it is worse, so much worse this time. She is strung up, spread on the course, punishing house roof, her ankles are weighted to keep her in place and her perfect little tits are clamped, beaten, caned, as she screams and cries and confesses that this is exactly what she deserves.
Chai may be the perfect masochist because she completely understands she not only needs to suffer and be punished but that others should witness her torments and tortures to display her painslut needs. If you enjoyed the first part of this torment of Chai you will love part two, because, let’s fact it, the second time around is often much, much worse. Dirty Chai discovers It’s Worse This Time.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18392kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Chai This Time Its Worse - On The Pt.2

Время генерации страницы 0.03729 секунды с 9 запросами