All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cuckold Nanny

Cuckold Nanny

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 0,5 GB
Time: 00:09:49

Tags: Cruel Girlfriend, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, JOI, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom
Description: My REAL man has decided it would be a good time to make me, your perfect girlfriend, pregnant. Its so exciting right? I know you probably always saw the two of us getting married and starting our own family at some point but its really not fair to allow your beta-male genetics to contaminate future generations. My stud doesnt want me fucking you anymore anyway so its better that you just sit this whole thing out. My real man is going to fuck me every night with his big alpha cock and fill me full of his thick alpha cum until Im pregnant - with HIS bäby! I know its going to tear your poor cuckold heart in two watching my bump grow knowing you had no part to play but when the bäby is finally born youre going to have a big part to play cuckold! Youre going to be the nanny! From then on youre going to stay at home and look after HIS bäby while we carry on exactly as we did before. Youll follow us around with the pram, watching your rival grab my ass as we walk ahead of you. Well head out on dates, go to the clubs and bars, take vacations together and fuck every night - all while youre feeding, changing and look after HIS bäby. Youre just the fucking nanny around here now cuckold.
Cast: Cruel Girlfriend

Download Cuckold Nanny :
https://k2s.cc/file/8b13d6dc5b11b
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03341 секунды с 9 запросами