Cast video: Danielle Maye XXX
Name: Marlboro Red JOI

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1,05 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:58

Genre: Smoking, Femdom, Humiliation, JOI, Female Domination, ManyVids
Description: Im youre new slave and youve decided its time to break me in. You enter the room and see me naked on my knees in front of you like the good little slut that I am. You tell me how you own me, my cock and my cum now and how Ill do exactly as you say. You know I hate smoking which of course makes you want to smoke me out! You tease me a bit with your new pack of Marlboro Reds, taking your time as you open it, telling me how youre gonna be covering me in your smoke and how I better thank you and beg for more. Instruct me to start stroking for you as you light up your cigarette. Smoke and give me a dominant JOI, telling me all the other things youll do to me, how hard youll be spanking me, how youre gonna tie me down, how youll be sitting on my face make me eat you out, how youll be edging me and fill me up with your smoke, etc. Would be awesome if you would start masturbating while youre at it too! Keep edging me as you finish your cigarette! Tease me with your pack of Marlboro Reds before you keep me on the edge, get me to cum as you light up another cigarette and exhaling a thick sexy cloud of smoke. ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: Marlboro Red JOI - 1,05 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03064 секунды с 9 запросами