View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 11:06 AM   #264
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Starlight On A Pole Weatogue

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower child of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starlight On A Pole

Worthless Cunt - Marina Barcelona

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Cunt - Marina

Infernalrestraints - Frogged Down Hartsburg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: Blow job, Cage, Caning, Cock Sucking, Crying, Dildo, Electrical Play, Finger Bondage, Foot Caning, Fucking, Inflatable Dildo, Leather Straps, Legs Spread, Lesbian, Metal Collar
PD has a commanding voice and it echoes around the chamber that houses Marina and her tiny cage. The orders are concise, but just how cruel they are is not revealed until much later. Sister Dee softens Marina up with pain and orgasms, but none of it compares to what comes later. The small cage that houses her is a device for torment in and of itself. She does not know it yet but soon enough the secret will be out and she will be screaming for a way out. The predicament becomes even more incredible when her best efforts to avoid the trap open her up to more painful punishments.
Duration: 59:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Frogged Down

Hanging From the Ceiling New Bern

When my slave gets outta hand I hang her from the ceiling with rope and torment her tits. I then like to spin her around while caning her lovely ass. I also really enjoy requiring my slave to cum during her tit torment session.
The thing about hanging from the ceiling is this: You are so totally out of control as you hang there, suspended, and that is the feeling I want my slaves to have: That they are totally at my mercy and not at all in control of their bodies or what is happening to them.
Duration: 1:02:25
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1524kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 755.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging From the Ceiling

Hostelxxx Liza Rowe Taxi to Torment Juneau

Fed up with waiting for a taxi, naive young tourista Liza Rowe thinks she's hit the jackpot when she meets Boris the driver. He offers to take the cash-strapped cutie to a nearby hostel for free where she can room and board in exchange for some lite work. What girl could say no to a deal that sweet? A smart one, that's who! Soon after arriving at Hostelxxx dumb little Liza discovers what the real price for a room is her juicy fat ass and tiny little tits, and thats just to start. After agreeing to be obedient, she's strapped naked to a wooden chair and sexually humiliated and tormented by one of the Hostel's regular guests. When he's finished teasing the little slut he tosses her unto a ratty old bed and gives her something to wrap her big lips on. Her new master fucks her throat for a while then goes after her sweet young pussy. Dumb little Liza's tight teen pussy gets brutally pounded by his big dick. His extreme sexual domination of the this big butt teen slut is merciless and intense. After countless deafening screams and positions, he gives this naive teen with braces a massive messy facial.
Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hostelxxx Liza Rowe Taxi to Torment

Ricksavage - Hanging Torment vol 4 Lauren Kawasaki

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 56:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11804kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricksavage - Hanging Torment vol 4 Lauren

Crimson Mansion Part 2 Crosby

Release Year: 2023
Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is to watch Brianna enjoy her food and . But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimson Mansion Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.06146 секунды с 9 запросами