View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 10:48 AM   #146
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

First Time Breed Studley

Video language: English
Nubile Fetish model takes a trip to the dungeon for some pain and ecstasy and starts with nipple pinching to get her in the mood. After getting her tender breasts clamped in clothespins and smacked with the riding crop, shes pushed to the floor and the spanking gets more erotic and intense. The tears are for real when the curtain falls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:25
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1524kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 755.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Breed

Infernalrestraints - Stumped Hazleton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Iris Rose
Genres: Anal Bondage, Ass Caning, Boot Licking, Celebrator, Dildo, Flogging, Hobble, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Dildo, Orgasm, Panty Gag, Pogo
Iris Rose looks like a dream come to life. Nice tits, tight holes, blonde hair, and a banging body, she is stepping right out of the magazines and into our dungeon. O.T. is the lucky guy who gets to play with her and she is the poor piece of ass that is going to submit to his brutal treatment. She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but O.T. stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled. O.T. chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal. Being degraded seems to have an aphrodisiac effect on this one, though. As soon as O.T. pays any attention to Iris' pussy she is begging for permission to cum. They are small orgasms, either. She explodes, squirting all over the floor and yelping in ecstasy.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 958.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Stumped

First Time Breed Soperton

Nubile Fetish model takes a trip to the dungeon for some pain and ecstasy and starts with nipple pinching to get her in the mood. After getting her tender breasts clamped in clothespins and smacked with the riding crop, shes pushed to the floor and the spanking gets more erotic and intense. The tears are for real when the curtain falls.
Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 958.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Breed

Lessons in Punishment Ottumwa

When my naughty red headed slave acts up I bring her into the dungeon to teach her a lesson. I always start her tit torment session with a nice stern whipping. I also like to include some hardcore rope binding into my tit torment sessions.
But of course, I don't do the same things every time. First of all, that would be boring. And secondly, she would know what to expect, and that would take some of the fun out of it. It is the unpredictability, the not knowing what's coming next, the fear and anticipation and anxiety, that make the session extra-terrifying for my slave... and extra-satisfying for me.
Duration: 1:01:57
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons in Punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.03127 секунды с 9 запросами