LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Clay Tickled - Clay T Lockhart

Cast: Clay T
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
The last time I saw Clay was when the pandemic started and everybody was stressed and out of shape. He contacted me recently saying he was ready to get tickled again, and he looks fantastic. He's made a lot of progress over the past few months and gotten himself fit. He reminded me that although he takes a harder touch to tickle him in the usual spots like his feet and armpits, he still has some places that react to a light touch like his neck and under his chin. I'm not afraid to go harder when I need to and I knew I'd break him down with the brushes on his soles - and I did!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4299kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 373.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clay Tickled - Clay T

Dev and Jack Mchawk - Jack McHawk Dominates Dev With His Socked & Bare Feet Ragley

Cast: Dev and Jack Mchawk
Jack Mchawk has a very intense aura about him and makes foot slaves like Dev get down on the floor to worship his size 13 feet. That's exactly what happened in this MyFriendsFeet video. Dev is huge but he's no match for Jack and his intense personality. He loves to be serviced and was sure to get everything he wanted from Dev when it comes to foot worshiping. The more he smothered Dev, the more they both loved it!
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps

File size: 951.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dev and Jack Mchawk - Jack McHawk Dominates Dev With His Socked & Bare Feet

Jack and Vince Stinson Lake

Cast: Jack and Vince
Vince is one of the finest muscle studs we've had at MyFriendsFeet for sure and I get to tie him up and tickle torture him until he goes crazy in this shoot. Vince has become a good friend over the years, but I didn't know him as well at this point. It was a great way to break the ice and he got to experience what it's like to be bound and tickled - just like a lot of the men he got to do it to. What a HOT body and sexy size 9 1/2 feet!
Duration: 28:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack and Vince

Pablo's Dress Socks & Feet Worshiped Margarettsville

Cast: Pablo
Pablo is trying to get ahead at his bank teller job, and he's working extra long hours. All of the standing make his feet hurt so much by the end of the day. I just try to do my part to keep him going on his career path by giving him foot massages when he comes home. Any good roommate would do it, and he loves them. One day he was really tired and wearing his black argyle socks. He seemed so beat that I added a bit of nibbling on his socks to the mix. They smelled so great. His bare size 11 feet smelled great too. He loves it when I suck those sexy toes!
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11421kbps

File size: 801.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pablo's Dress Socks & Feet Worshiped

Время генерации страницы 0.17096 секунды с 9 запросами