All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Swapping Secretaries Stratham

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Joanna Angel, Aliya Brynn
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English
Family roleplay screne. Miranda (joanna angel) and gloria (kayla paige) are two wealthy, powerful business owners. Longtime friends, they have just finished eating lunch together at gloria's office. Gloria's personal assistant, naomi (aliya brynn), is also there, silent and subservient, waiting at gloria's beck and call.
As miranda and gloria chat, it quickly becomes clear how elitist and arrogant they are. They are casually catty and demeaning towards each other, but are especially mean-spirited when they talk about other people, especially their own assistants. They even start badmouthing naomi, even though she is right there with them, although she is powerless to speak up.
Eventually, naomi gets a bit of a break as the businesswomen move onto talking about a movie they're both interested in. But things get heated when they argue about who the main actress is, both adamant that they are right. Finally, they decide to settle it with a bet: whoever is right will get the other's personal assistant for a day. Naomi is taken aback about being used as some kind of poker chip, though there is secretly something a little thrilling about it as well.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4954kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swapping Secretaries

My Pervy Family - Letting My New Pervert Stepbro Use Me (1080p) Wayland

Release Year: 2022
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Kira Perez, Danny Cash
Genres: Big Tits, Blondes, Blowjobs, Family Roleplay, Naturally Busty, Rimming, Shaved, All Sex
I can't help staring at her. My stepsister Kira is an absolute vixen. She shakes her little booty while she showers, soap running down her body. She isn't pleased when she catches me. Later that week, she is listening to music and wearing tiny shorts. I can almost see her pussy as she stretches, bends & lays on the bed. She doesn't seem very pleased when she catches me staring again. Now she wants to talk about it. I admit I like staring at her ass. She thinks it's weird but she is nice about it. She doesn't mind if I look at her while jerking my dick. She doesn't want me to touch though. We get interrupted before I can finish. A couple of days later I try again. I ask her to jerk my cock for me, so she gives me a handjob. She asks if I've ever fucked a girl. I haven't. She asks if I want to put it inside her. I do. She scrolls her feed while I tap her from behind. She lets me flips her over and fuck her hairy pussy too. I think she likes it, but she's trying to hide it from me. I ram her hard until I pull out and cum all over her cute ass. Maybe she'll let me keep doing this?
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Letting My New Pervert Stepbro Use Me (1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.03318 секунды с 9 запросами