LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rico T Takayama

Cast: Rico T
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Rico is a new hire here at MFF and we wanted to see what his work ethics are. We sent him on a tedious project to the office space in the basement so we could observe him when he thought no one was watching. After a few minutes of work he propped his feet up on the desk, kicked off his shoes and pulled out his cock. His big size 12 feet in those dress socks (mismatched lol) caught our attention! After stroking for a while he pulled the dress socks off and wiggled his toes while jacking. He came with a toe-curling orgasm that left our EST (Employee Surveillance Team) very impressed with his work-avoidance. He was promoted immediately.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4432kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 296.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rico T

Cole Money - Cole Tickled In The New Tickling Chair Greenbush

Cast: Cole Money
Cole Money is a cam model that MyFriendsFeet know. We had him come in to be tied up and tickled tortured for some cash. Cole is one hot, hairy, muscle hunk. I couldn't believe that Cole actually agreed to do this shoot. There are so many people seeking this dude out. From head to toe he's enough to make anyone drool at the mouth. Especially when his size 12 feet are being tickled and his sinewy body comes alive with striation!
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5089kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 859.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Money - Cole Tickled In The New Tickling Chair

Alpha's Big Feet Worshiped - August Alexander and Alpha Wolfe Hagenberg

Cast: August Alexander and Alpha Wolfe
Alpha has hot and ticklish size 13 feet and August has been lusting after them for a long time. Finally the two guys started hooking up for some foot fun behind their boyfriends' backs. August is smelling and licking on Alpha's feet during a secret afternoon session without any knowledge that Alpha's boyfriend just installed some cameras in their flat. This secret affair won't be secret for long!
Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6123kbps

File size: 468.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha's Big Feet Worshiped - August Alexander and Alpha Wolfe

Mike Buffalari Tickled Naked - Mike Buffalari Payson

Cast: Mike Buffalari
We could tell the first time we met Mike that he was a really tough guy. He looks tough, he talks tough and he acts tough. He actually told me that he wasn't very ticklish. Once we had him strapped down on the MyFriendsFeet tickling table and we started tickling his feet he said, "Shit! I really AM ticklish!" That's when I knew this was going to be a very fun session. It's always the most fun when a tough guy is ticklish. It turned out that his feet, his armpits and his cock were very ticklish. He couldn't wait to be off of that table!
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5493kbps

File size: 563.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike Buffalari Tickled Naked - Mike Buffalari

The Apprentice Dimona

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Delta Video
Cast: Marco Antonio, Alex Carrington, Tony Cummings, Joe Landon, Scott Matthews, Steve O'Donnell, Chris Rock, Joey Stevens
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe sex, Rimming, Solo, Masturbation, Footfetish
Plain and simple - the best Gay film I've ever seen! Jaguar started producing Gay films, on film, over 30 years ago. Those early efforts set the standards which have carried over into video today. Imagine trying to produce enough product for small gay theaters, scattered around the country, all hungry for more new releases, and with no help from agents, model searches, or the inter. Having to perally find each model, secure locations on the sly, film in almost total secrecy, all the while hauling bulky, expensive camera equipment from place to place. Well, paying ones dues does sometimes pay off, and the guys at Jaguar have topped anything I've seen in years. A total masterpiece of sight, sound, and sex. Not a limp dick in the film. A totally Gay cast, which proves that man-to-man sex still does exist. Photography of such quality you'll think you are there. No gimmicks, or gizmos, just raw, up close and peral sex.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 919kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 859.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Apprentice

Sockless Jake Worshiped Ralls

Cast: Jake Daniel
Jake loves having his big bare feet serviced fresh out of his sockless sneakers. He is one hot foot dom jock and he is looking to find someone to lick off his stinky feet. I gladly became Jake's willing and eager foot worshiper. The smell from his sneakers and his soles was so strong but I couldn't get enough of it. Jake was the perfect foot master. He is so reactive and verbal while I licked between his toes. The spicy taste of his sweat and funk was intoxicating. I can't wait to get my mouth on his feet again.
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5340kbps

File size: 360.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sockless Jake Worshiped

Drake Jaden - Drake Tickled Naked By Johnny Hazzard Southport

Cast: Drake Jaden
Drake Jaden and Johnny Hazzard are good friends. Both are sexy as hell and a lot of fun. Johnny told me that he wanted to tie Drake up and tickle torture him and well, I'm never opposed to that kind of kinky play. Drake's hairy torso, ribs and armpits are VERY ticklish as are his size size 11 feet. Drake hates to be tickled though, and I had to really talk him into getting back in the chair. Once he did Johnny and I had a blast using our fingers and tickle tools on him. We even get him naked and teased his hairy balls and cock. Johnny turned out to be a good tickler willing to put his friend through tickling hell.
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6459kbps

File size: 606.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drake Jaden - Drake Tickled Naked By Johnny Hazzard

Время генерации страницы 0.12363 секунды с 9 запросами