View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 09:56 AM   #247
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ravaging the Tits Yamhill

Video language: English
When my slave misbehaves I take her to my dungeon and ravage her large tits. Watching my slave squirm in pain during her tit torment session brings a smile to my face. And when my slaves tits turn a dark shade of purple I know it was a good punishment session.
I love to tie up her tits at the base and then watch as the trapped enorges her tits and slowly turns those tits first a flushed crimson and then, eventually, a deep purple. The color change is so satisfying to watch!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravaging the Tits

Disobedient Courtney part 2 Manchaca

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 162.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Courtney part 2

Clinical torments lesbians Sprague

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Latex, Rubber, Bdsm
Red and black sexy lesbians, amazing kinky sex, orgasms in clinic room.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 843.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinical torments lesbians

Breast Bondage Pain Wink

I really do like tying up slaves to my breast bondage pain machine. I also like to tease my slaves with lit candles while I torment their supple breasts. When I am feeling adventurous I will place a leather mask over my slaves head. That way she doesn't know what I am about to do to her next. Will it be ice on her nipples? Hot wax on her breast meat? Will I smack her tender breasts with a stiff-bristled brush or run that brush over her nipples? Or perhaps I am about to take sandpaper and rub her nips with that? She doesn't know WHAT is coming next!
Duration: 58:33
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 722.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breast Bondage Pain

Clinical torments scene 35 Columbus

Golden latex mistress domination, teen girl, bound and gagged on chair.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10020kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 802.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinical torments scene 35

Tears of Pain Harrisonburg

Nothing makes me happier than giving my favorite red headed slave a good stern tit torment session. I always finish my tit torment session with a good whipping. When she starts to cry I know the breast bondage session was a success.
I don't focus only on her tits or on the whipping. I may use sandpaper on her clit, smack her ass with a stiff-bristled hairbrush, or thrust a large vibrator up her ass and another up her cunny.
Another thing I like to do is put heavy-duty adhesive tape on her nipples and yank it off HARD. That STINGS!
Duration: 59:58
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1544kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 736.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tears of Pain

Clinical torments scene 35 Reese

Two golden latex nurse and rubber big boobs girl, extreme action in clinic.
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9945kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 885.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinical torments scene 35

Время генерации страницы 0.04574 секунды с 9 запросами