View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 11:11 AM   #244
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound and Paddled Hilton

Video language: English
I like turning my slaves white ass a lovely shade of red using both a whip and red hot candle wax. I also enjoy using a paddle on my slaves supple tits and large bottom. But nothing makes me happier than tightly binding my slave up with rope during her tit torment session.
Though whipping may be more satisfying than paddling, paddling is good too for a nice change of pace. You don't want to be inflicting all the same forms of torment all the time. It gets boring! So I get out the paddle and show that slave who her Master is. And I make her say "Thank you" for each swat of the paddle!
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:58
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1534kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound and Paddled

Witch Mathilda Endures Candle Wax Torment & Hot Mud Play Part 1 Harrodsburg

Mathilda was arrested for witchcraft and prostitution. She offers sexual services and uses her powers to lure her victims. Witch must endure pussy torment with candle wax. Her cunt is completely covered in hot wax while the candle penetrates her deep.
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 650.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Witch Mathilda Endures Candle Wax Torment & Hot Mud Play Part 1

Infernalrestraints - Cunt Racked...Again Siggiewi

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sasha Sparks
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
We last saw Sasha at Hardtied dragging a nasty, filthy cage into place so PD could stuff her inside it. Which is exactly where we find her at Infernal Restraints. The steel cage squeezes Sasha's flesh as PD questions her about her wild orgasms during her Hardtied shoot. She complains that she's sore from all that pleasure. As PD hoists Sasha and her cage into the air, Sasha worries about bats. For anyone that hasn't heard PD's constant complaints about bat droppings on everything in the barn YES, there are bats in that barn. And they are very active bats. So as Sasha dangles in her cage, bats become PD's friends. Because Sasha obsesses about the bats. And she gets her first taste of immobility and its agonies. Mr. Pogo fucks her from below until she's foamy. She spews ejaculate with every plunge until she comes with a lot of screaming. Then PD rolls the rack into place, locking her ankles in stocks, tying her toes, and caning the soles of her feet. He turns the wheel of the rack until her arms go taut above her head. Working methodically as though made from the same stuff as his rack, PD penetrates Sasha with metal pipe and dildo. He stresses her neck with a simple piece of 2X4. The wheel of the rack tightens another click, then another. A vibrator is taped to the dildo. PD remains aloof as Sasha begs to come. He tightens her body yet one more click and flails her huge breasts with a flogger as Sasha's sensitive, brash pussy leaps into yet another orgasm. PD torments her hyperactive clit with the vibrator as though it's an afterthought.
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 921kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Cunt Racked...Again

Sweet red haired schoolgirl ready for some whipping Mombasa

We all know that naughty schoolgirls deserve to be punished and this time she is going to get what she deserves and her master is going to use a long belt in order to make her ass turn red. It is only a matter of time when that is going to happen since he is merciless and loves to torment babes like her. There was no time for her to take off that red checked miniskirt so she just bent over and pushed her sweet butt out to show the goods and let her horny master play some ass whipping games with her. That is not the only thing that she is going to experience since her pussy is more than ready for some fingering as well and that is why she has many reasons to cum more than once today. No matter how hard he spanks her, she is never going to stop smiling since pain is something that she can't imagine a day without and that is what her master knows. He enjoys playing with her and soon he is going to play some other games with her as well.
Duration: 17:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1504kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 209.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet red haired schoolgirl ready for some whipping

Babes In Trouble New Vip Unreal Exclusive Cool Collection. Part 2. Dupont

Release Year: 2023
Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang

Total size: 4.3 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babes In Trouble New Vip Unreal Exclusive Cool Collection. Part 2.

Sophie is in BDSM Prison Endures Electro Play, Cigarette Burns - Piss Humiliation Fife

Sophie is imprisoned for punishment. She must endure three BDSM Prison Masters, domination, humiliation, fingering, spanking, smacking, whipping, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment, burning and fire play with a cigarette and electro on her pussy. Today, she finally breaks and pees all over the floor. They take her out of the restraints so she can clean up her piss with a small rag.
Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie is in BDSM Prison Endures Electro Play, Cigarette Burns - Piss Humiliation

Sophie is Bound in BDSM Prison for Hard Slaps Spanking Nuremberg

Sophie is a betting loser and has amounted quite a debt. So Sophie is imprisoned in the Institute for punishment. Two prison guards and BDSM Major Marcowicz joins the night for her pleasure. Sophie will endure domination, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with clamps, intense spanking, whipping and smacking on her thighs, breasts and face, humiliation, sex toys, nipple weights. She has to smile the entire time, every slap.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2246kbps

File size: 173.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie is Bound in BDSM Prison for Hard Slaps Spanking

Время генерации страницы 0.03693 секунды с 9 запросами