View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 06:49 AM   #12112
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Plumperpass - My Step-Dad Is Hot Colp

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Christy Live
Genres: bbw, big belly, big butt, big tits, brunette, hardcore, brown eyes, mixed, anal, belly play, dildo, doggystyle, oral, pussy eating, reverse cowgirl, leggings, tit shot, indoor, titshot
Video language: English
When Christy Live started talking about how hot her new step-dad is, and how he must have the biggest, nicest cock, she stars getting turned on. Tony randomly overheard Christy explaining about what a hot piece of ass is now living with her and her mom, and realized she was talking about him. While eavesdropping Tony´s phone rings ruining his covert op. Check out the hardcore fucking that follows, as Christy gives him a blowjob and then rode his cock. Oh yeah, he gives it to Christy in the ass too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3382kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 870.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - My Step-Dad Is Hot

Karen Fisher Debary

Cast: Karen Fisher
Genres: All Sex, BBW, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum On Tits, High Heels, Natural Tits, Shaved, Titty Fucking, Voluptuous
Karen Fisher is in need of a good massage and her friends recommended Ryan because of he really knows how to work the body. His special "deep cock treatment" is the best in town and he's about to make her a very happy customer.
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karen Fisher

Plumperpass - Lockhart's Locked Heart Madden

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Lexxxi Lockhart
Genres: chubby, big butt, big tits, big hips, brunette, hardcore, hazel eyes, white, belly play, tight dress, tit shot
What happens when you have forgotten to buy your girlfriend a Valentine´s Day gift for the second year in a row? You buy her a crappy crystal bear then proceed to fuck the living shit out of in hopes she forgets. Today our favorite chubby, bubble butt goddess Lexxxi Lockhart finds out the meaning of make-up sex from our very own Levi. In true PlumperPass fashion this scene is packed to the motherfucking brim with over 40 minutes of tit tugging, pussy lip smacking, dick sucking, ass groping, nut gargling and cock riding action. What else do you expect when you combine the best BBW site on the planet and a babe that comes super stacked with an adorable face, large bouncing breasts, round belly, thick thighs and a plump fat ass that you can ride for days and still beg for seconds? Maybe we should all forget to buy our girlfriend a Valentine´s Day gift!
Duration: 42:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - Lockhart's Locked Heart

Chubby bitch loves it hard Newaygo

Studio: True Life
Hardcore banging services for the chubby old bitch enjoying it deep in an outdoor scene. If you are somebody who loves the brutal ways, then this is the perfect scene for you to watch as the MILF gets pleasured.
Duration: 16:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chubby bitch loves it hard

Plumperpass - No Pain, No Gain Pierre Part

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lexxxi Luxe
Genres: bbw, big belly, big tits, big butt, redhead, hardcore, brown eyes, white, belly play, oral, oil, doggystyle, reverse cowgirl, gym, facial, indoor, facial
Lexxxi! Big and horny Lexxxi Luxe! She is working out at the gym with her personal trainer. Our stud loves to show her how to break a sweat. The action begins and our stud is all over this brown eyed curvy BBW´s body. This woman has the most amazing natural 38P tits and loves to smother then men with them. She loves to tease but mostly loves to fuck on her knees. She sucks that cock and lets her tits jiggle. He fucks Lexxxi Luxe all over this gym and busts that nutt all over her face!
Duration: 39:58
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - No Pain, No Gain

Horny mature brunette Tehran

I catch Indira, a mature and horny brunette, and I offer her some tasty games that end with her giving me her greedy pussy and me my cum for her little mouth.
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10208kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny mature brunette

Plumperpass - Spank My Ass Oquossoc

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Serenity Up In Smoke
Genres: bbw, big belly, big butt, big tits, brunette, behind the scenes, hardcore, green eyes, white, belly play, blowjob, deep throat, doggystyle, fucking, missionary, nipple sucking, oral, reverse cowgirl, sex, tit fucking, titty fucking, tight dress, tit shot,
Serenity Up In Smoke came to us dressed in tight mini dress with her tits hanging out. We made her undress for us and play around with those gorgeous juggs, we then made her remove her dress and noticed she has a fucking hot ass too. Now she is standing in the room naked and ready. We massaged her tits, then we attacked the nipples and licked them, Serenity wanted her pussy licked also. No problem! We arranged for that, and got her pussy ready for Juan´s cock. But first she tasted his dick before she fucked it. Juan gave it to her doggy and jizzed all over her round tits.
Duration: 39:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - Spank My Ass
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04375 секунды с 9 запросами