Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Lying Sinner Carl Junction

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment. Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum. And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lying Sinner

Marica Hase Luthersville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Matt attaches clamps to Marica's nipples and hangs weights from them before clipping clothespins all up and down her torso. All of them are attached to the same string, so with one little tug they all tear loose. It's easy to see how much it hurts Marica from both the sexy little yelp she lets out and the fresh red marks all over her tits and stomach. Matt sits her down on a table and vibrates her pussy until he has heard enough of the whimpering, little noises she makes. Then he takes the table out from under her and leaves her hanging, suspended by the rope binding her arms and legs, like a human wrecking ball.
Matt's session with Marica Hase is not like other sessions we have in our studio. There are no cuts, no breaks, just one continuous feed of unending BDSM torment. Unlike other models, Merica does not get to take a moment to breathe and compose herself. She has to keep going, enduring whatever fun Matt wants to have with her in an endless stream of increasingly brutal rope bondage positions. Marica gets spanked, choked, and caned continuously, and each time, she lets out a little squeak or shriek encouraging her handler to keep going.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase

Red Hot Breast Bondage Saunemin

I knew my red headed slut needed to be punished so I gave her some hard core tit torment. Watching my red headed slut squirm as I pour hot wax over her bound body really turns me on. At first I just dripped a candle on her. Pretty standard stuff although always good for some nice, intense pain. But then I decided to go all out and melted some wax in aluminum and poured it over my slave. The burning hot wax poured down on her left tit and made her scream. (Later there was a large red burn mark left behind.)
Duration: 59:27
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1503kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 711.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Hot Breast Bondage

Sybil Hawthorne San Miguel De Allende

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

Dixon Mason Royersford

Release Year: 2023
Dixon Mason is a veteran of our most twisted torments, so if we are going to see what she is made of we need to be creative. That is why, with this last live feed, we had her think of some things that make her... less comfortable.
That is why she is standing there, with a dress hiked up to her waist, covered in drool. It's why her tits are getting pumped into suction cups until bruises form. Dixon has a limit to how much she can take. Every girl does. And we may have promised her we wouldn't cross the line, but we never said we wouldn't push it.
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason

Clinical torments scene 246 Katonah

Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex, Rubber
Rubber black doll, gagged and whrapped bondage in clinic chair.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 301.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinical torments scene 246

Feast Your Eyes: Sierra's pussy gets more torment! Bronnoysund

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sierra Cirque, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Sybian
Now that Sierra's cunt is nicely tenderized from the wooden horse she's ready for some sweet lovin. The tremor is just the toy to give her those soft vibrations. Sierra gets roped up and then put on the box. The vibrations are turned on instantly and she's already on the verge of orgasm. She doesn't stop cumming. With the neck rope added she can choke herself to orgasm over and over again.
With the tremor on high it's not long before she's begging to be taken off. She's offering everything to get off of the tremor. First it's do everything to her tits. Then it's her ass she's willing to have beaten. Then her thighs and feet. She can't even tell us what she's willing to let us do to them. She's just willing to be beaten. Finally it's the most hated cattle prod that she's begging for.
Once off the tremor Sierra might suspect her pussy is safe, but there's no chance of that. The knotted rope is tied from one end of the stage to the other and Sierra's about to walk it. Her dear cunt may never feel right again!
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7402kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feast Your Eyes: Sierra's pussy gets more torment!

Время генерации страницы 0.13491 секунды с 9 запросами