Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lexi Foxy (Wet Dreams & Rough Humiliation) Cape Verde

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lexi Foxy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Video language: English
Lexi Foxy's spa day is ruined by a home invader. There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later. "You're not Tim!!" I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly. He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me. The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Foxy (Wet Dreams & Rough Humiliation)

GirlFriends Part 4 Wolf Lake

Release Year: 2023
Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.
Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 187.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GirlFriends Part 4

Fun with Tit Torment La Vergne

I get so very excited when tit torment time rolls around. Tying weights to my slaves breast bondage ropes really adds a smile to my face. And when my slaves are extra naughty I add a good pussy whipping into the mix.
Those nipple weights! They pull the nipples down, elongate them, and put strain on the entire breast. I'll start a girl out with a small weight on each nip and then gradually increase the weight on her breasts till they are pulled in a truly grotesque manner. I also make the girls watch in a mirror so they can not only feel but SEE what is being done to them. It adds an extra dimension of horror.
Duration: 1:00:51
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun with Tit Torment

Bambi Belle - Bamboozled & Dominated Idaho Falls

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bambi Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Snow
Bambi Belle gets what's coming to her. Bambi Belle's been tricked, fooled, bamboozled. Now she's laying on OT's floor; helpless to resist his urges. His every tough is horrifying. He strips her naked and has his way with her, posing her like a toy for his amusement. Before she can even help it he ties her up. Once she's tied the real fun begins. OT likes his victims afraid. He likes that fear in their eyes, he likes how they shudder and moan at a stranger's touch. The giant gags he uses makes Bambi drool all over herself. She can't help it. OT invades every orifice she's got. Bambi wants to leave, but OT isn't finished with her. He's going to keep her for as long as she has value. Right now that value is in how she responds to his ministrations. He torments her in the worst ways.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bambi Belle - Bamboozled & Dominated

Sophie is Bound in BDSM Prison for Hard Slaps - Spanking Pratt

Sophie is a betting loser and has amounted quite a debt. So Sophie is imprisoned in the Institute for punishment. Two prison guards and BDSM Major Marcowicz joins the night for her pleasure. Sophie will endure domination, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with clamps, intense spanking, whipping and smacking on her thighs, breasts and face, humiliation, sex toys, nipple weights. She has to smile the entire time, every slap.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2246kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 173.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie is Bound in BDSM Prison for Hard Slaps - Spanking

A Slut That Begs For More Round Mountain

When you see what this slut's body can endure, it'll surprise you and arouse you. Tit bondage is nothing new for this BDSM lifestyle junkie, she always wants more. She's a regular pain slut that just doesn't know how to say when. Her breasts are tied with rope so tightly they start turning purple and her nipples are clamped with weighted balls. For a little extra torment, her pussy lips get to be pulled and stretched by even more weights. She just can't get enough - as she's bound and tied and on all fours being beaten, she can't help but get wet from it all.
Duration: 54:06
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 621.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Slut That Begs For More

Jasmins Punishment - Soles Passing Through Hell Part 3 Amistad

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Here sweet pain toy Jasmin is right before your excellencies. She is every time ready for any kind of torture. Today her poor soles will be beaten harshly. Dr. Lmp takes the riding crop in his hand and he will not stop torment until desperate girl is completely broken. Jasmin's perfectly smooth soles are totally exposed and helplessly cuffed. Pitiful slave, tightly restrained, is not able to do anything, except watching her soles are beaten like hell, and weeping in pain. You will love to witness Jasmin's unrested face all along the clip.
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment - Soles Passing Through Hell Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.14232 секунды с 9 запросами