View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 06:13 AM   #672
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Love Her Feet - The Wife Nextdoor Morganza

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Love Her Feet
Cast: Logan Pierce, Britney Amber
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Tattoos, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Fetish, Foot Fetish, pussy eating
Video language: English
Today was supposed to be Britney Amber's workout day doing some hot sweaty outdoor yoga with focus on her soft perfect sexy feet. But then she noticed her neighbor peeking thru the bushes and decided to have a little fun with him. After yoga, she treated herself to a naked masturbation sesh and again noticed her neighbor watching thru the window. She came so hard knowing he was watching that she needed to take a bath but figured why not invite him in for some serious toe sucking fun!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Her Feet - The Wife Nextdoor

Dakota Tyler - Foot Fetish (2023) Mc Callsburg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Dakota Tyler
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Sisters do share a lot of intimate information about each other, even some personal things about their partners. Milan is quite surprised when Dakota Tyler asks him about his foot fetish. The bearded lad can't believe that his girlfriend will tell her little sister something so sexy about him. Dakota doesn't mind knowing about Milan's fetish. However, she is curious as to why the handsome bloke is into feet. Instead of explaining his fetish through words, Milan opts to show it to the innocent blonde. He teasingly takes off Dakota's shoes, revealing her cute feet. The sight of Dakota's small feet is enough to make Milan want to have a taste of them. Unable to control himself any longer, Milan starts kissing the feet of her girlfriend's younger sister. He licks Dakota's smooth soles before sucking her toes. The petite blonde babe can't help but smile as she watches Milan while he gives her the foot worship she deserves. Seeing Dakota enjoy the show, Milan decides to take it all the way. He shows his throbbing cock to the beautiful slut and lets her play with it using her feet. Dakota gives Milan a blowjob before letting him eat out her tasty pussy. After enjoying the taste of Dakota's pussy and asshole, Milan fucks the tiny slut in missionary. He continues with the foot worship while pounding the tight pussy in doggystyle and spoon. Milan carries Dakota and fucks her while standing. He then facefucks the gorgeous hottie until his cock is wet with her spit. Dakota can't help but moan in delight as she rides Milan in soles-up cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She continues grinding on top of her sister's boyfriend until he feels like cumming. Dakota gives Milan a handjob-footjob combo until he shoots his warm and sticky load all over her sexy feet and hands.
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6322kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Tyler - Foot Fetish (2023)

My Stepmom's Stinky Feet Nicasio

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Syren de Mer, Angelica Cruz
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex Foot-Fetish Footjob
I had a long day at school and couldn't wait to jump in the shower. My feet were sweating all day in my stockings and shoes. I was about to step in the shower when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend saying he’s on his way and wanted to make sure we have the entire house to ourselves this evening. I assured him we would. My stepmom went to the movies with her friends so she shouldn't be home before 10 pm. He asked me not to shower because he loves when my feet are sweaty and smelly. I thought it’s hot so I didn’t shower and waited in my room for him not knowing that my stepmom had already come home from the movies! While still in my room, apparently my boyfriend enters the house and thinking we’re alone, takes off all his clothes. Of course expecting it to be me, he jumps in front of my stepmom saying "Gimme those stinky feet!“ My stepmom was just as shocked as him. While this was happening I was oblivious in my room upstairs and calling my boyfriend wondering where he was. I started wandering around the house thinking maybe he came in and I didn’t hear him. But then I hear voices coming from my stepmom’s room so I go to check it out. As I open the door, I find my slutty stepmom having her feet and toes sucked by my boyfriend. I couldn't believe it! My stepmom just acted like nothing happened and told me to leave. I stormed out but came back a few minutes later. My stepmom was riding his cock. I took my phone out and told her that I'm going to record a video that and send it to dad. She said what do I think dad is doing right now on his business trip? My boyfriend apologized and said my stepmom's socks and feet were so stinky that he just couldn't resist. Then my stepmom grabbed my hand and told me that I should stay and join them in some fun. It would be our secret. She put my hand on his big hard cock and while I was jerking it, my stepmom started to suck and gag on it. It turned me on so much seeing her be such a dirty slut. Then she gave my boyfriend a footjob with her sexy orange pedicured toes while I gave him a sloppy blowjob. My stepmom and me were sucking on each other's toes and licking and sucking each other’s sexy soles and arches while he was fucking us. I came so many times watching my stepmom cumming on his big hard dick while he sucked on my toes. At the end he came all over our sweaty stinky feet. His cum on our feet tasted so good when we licked it off of each other.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8730kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Stepmom's Stinky Feet

Love Her Feet - Make Up For It Osteen

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Love Her Feet
Cast: Bill Bailey, Avi Love
Genres: Brunette, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Hairy, Cumshot, Fetish, Foot Fetish, pussy eating
Avi Love was angry at one of her clients. She's been working so hard to get him the gigs he's been wanting and he keeps flaking on her or showing up late. Her tired soles are exhausted from wearing sexy six inch heels all day. She needs more than a barefoot massage so she finally told him if he wanted to keep her as an agent, he needs to do some serious foot worship!
Duration: 39:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Her Feet - Make Up For It

Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure Cass Lake

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Unique
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial
Filthy dude is lover of foot fetish and that ebony is willing to give him any part of her body that he want. He rubs his cock between feet and then nail her tasty narrow cunt.
Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9024kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03793 секунды с 9 запросами