Old 07-06-2023, 12:45 AM   #706
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Iside Blue Balls

Mistress Iside Blue Balls

Description:
He think that just begging me, he will get the position but, quite clearly, he doesnt know what happened in the past to the slave that became my personal drivers. All Mistresses know well that men are pig even behind the wheel, its enough that a beautiful woman crosses their way and immediately get turned-on. To avoid that they get distracted while driving, I have always castrated my personal drivers and, today, Im going to do the same with this one. His balls will be subject to a hard ballbusting session that will render them completely useless. My kicks will be so strong that his balls will become blue. This will be the first sign showing that they are no more working and Im not going to stop until I have achieved this result!!!
Keywords:
Abuse, Balls, Beautiful, Brutal, Cock, Domination, Extreme, Femdom, Heels, High Heels, Mistress, Party, Punishment, Slave, Woman, Ballbusting, Femdom, 1080P, Cbt, Ballbusting, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Ball Abuse, 3Rd Party Watermark, Ball Kicking, Dominatrix, Extreme Domination, Cock Ball Torture, Ball Busting, Ball Stomping, Brutal, Mistress Iside, Iside, Mistressiside Com, Mistressisid
Cast:

Video resolution / format: 1920x1080 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:11:02
Size file: 0,38 GB

DOWNLOAD - Mistress Iside Blue Balls
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11132 секунды с 9 запросами