View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 10:28 AM   #231
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nadja's BDSM Interrogation Involves a Rusty Hook her Pussy Yolyn

Video language: English
Nadja's interrogation is still in progress. Her imprisonment has not changed her tune. She's placed in solitary confinement at the Institute with a lifelong sentence of sex slave training. She gets visits by the BDSM guards every day who roughly use her. She must endure her punishment from two BDSM Prison Masters, domination, bondage, spanking, whipping, smacking, fingering, humiliation, sex toys, nipple, breast and pussy torment. They suspend her legs up for full access to her pussy. They shove a rusty hook in her pussy, tickling her g-spot. She can't stop screaming from all the pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 856.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadja's BDSM Interrogation Involves a Rusty Hook her Pussy

Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes! King William

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes!

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull New Vip Collection. Part 2. Ondorhaan

Release Year: 2023
This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment, tbc, public humiliation, and extreme strap on dildo pegging. Carmen Rivera Productions is a perfect fit adding a new level of extreme femdom to the site. If you're dying to see sissy submissive men get fucked and tormented by one of the most worship worthy Dominatrix's on the planet, you're in the right place!

Total size: 11.4 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull New Vip Collection. Part 2.

IR Jessica - Baby Sid Townsville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The Jessica 3000.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Jessica - Baby Sid

Gina Valentina Room and Bondage Golden

Poor little Latina teen Gina Valentina is really not having a good vacation. She left her boyfriend after catching him cheating with some local trash. Now she's got no money and no place to stay. She wanders into a bar and finds someone sympathetic, a kindly bartender who just happens to know a place that caters to girls in just her predicament. Gullible Gina gets whisked off to the seedy looking Hostelxxx by the brute Boris and quickly learns a harsh life lesson; nothing comes for free. If you wanna stay, you're gonna have to work slut! After having her strip naked and thoroughly examining her smoking hot tiny nubile body, The Innkeeper straps her to a wooden chair and leaves her as entertainment for a one of his valued customers. The customer takes poor little Gina on scary ride through the world of BDSDM, sexual torture and brutal rough sex. Using a variety of toys and devices he sexually teases and torments Gina before tossing her unto his dingy bed like a rag doll and savagely pounding her tight teen pussy into screaming submission. A whirlwind of positions and creamy orgasms later he treats his new toy to a big messy facial.
Duration: 47:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Valentina Room and Bondage

Strip Screw Your Neighbor with Dante, Cass, Avi, Thomas, and Lydia Durbin

Remember Episode 406? Dante sure does. He was one of the losers who had to crawl naked through a spanking circle, and while the spankers didn’t exactly go easy on anyone, they seemed to take special pleasure in tormenting Dante. The memory still haunts his nightmares, waking him in cold sweat. It’s tragic, really.
But I’ve always believed that a man ought to face his fears. I like Dante, so I wanted to give him an opportunity to do just that. So for the second time, Dante faces the wrath of the spanking circle. It’s a much smaller circle, but the paddles are just as solid. And as he introduces the game, he references the earlier game, and calls out me and the rest of the crew, all of whom were sniggering behind the cameras for some reason.
Speaking of Dante, by the way, I think he’s at the very least bi-curious. While surrounded by naked and nearly-naked women, he makes a joke about blowing a load in Thomas’s face. Definitely a 1-2 on the Kinsey scale. (And Dante, if you ever read this: no shame, man. No shame.)
The losers listen, it’d be impossible to talk about the forfeit without spoiling at least whether Dante won or lost. So if you don’t want spoilers, close your eyes, scroll to the bottom, and buy this clip. Or don’t, if you don’t think it’ll appeal to you. ‘Sup to you.
The losers get down on all fours. Dante is visibly shaken as he prepares for the worst. He warns Thomas to go easy on him. Thomas doesn’t listen. Dante definitely gets the worst of it and goes home with fresh fodder for his nightmares. Sorry, buddy.
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 689.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Screw Your Neighbor with Dante, Cass, Avi, Thomas, and Lydia

Reporter is Caught Trespassing - Imprisoned for BDSM Punishment Leiter

Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend Mothers property. A camera is found in her handbag. She says she's a reporter for the local newspaper. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into an interrogation room, going through her purse. The find lipstick, brush and mirror, taunting her by smearing her face with paint and pulling her with hard brush stroke. It doesn't end there. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, humiliation, fingering, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment. They even pour hot coffee all over her and tear her dress apart. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 620.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reporter is Caught Trespassing - Imprisoned for BDSM Punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.12202 секунды с 9 запросами