Old 07-05-2023, 10:28 AM   #230
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Suffering for Science Part 2 Hamptonville

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: Ass Caning, Bent Over Tie, Calf Caning, Caning, Chains, Female Dominant, Gagging, Hitachi, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Shackles, Vibrator
Video language: English
Today we return to the laboratory of Doctor London River in the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, where she has two patients laid up and waiting to be put through another day of torment. Of course it is all for a good cause, it is important to know just how much pain a person can be put through before they snap, and how close they come to snapping on their way.
London has her patients chained up, bent backwards almost in half with their ankles and wrists hung from the ceiling. Needles have been in their lower backs, fluid dripping in. London moves between the two, first to Abigail Dupree, then to Slave Fluffy, taking data. She pulls the chains slowly, bending their backs further and further. As she does so, she takes their pulse and blood pressure, quantifying just how much stress she is putting their body under. The answer is, of course, not enough.
After their IVs have been removed, London moves the patients so that they're bent over a metal bar, their wrists chained and pulled forward, holding them in place. Then she takes a cane to their asses, seeing what kind of marks she can raise and what kind of reactions she can get. After that comes the pleasure, vibrating Abigail's pussy and then Fluffy's dick in turn, seeing what affect the good feelings have on blood pressure when compared to the bad.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffering for Science Part 2

Nike Returns Part 3 Chapmanville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure. ) part3. Lomp is aware that the young girl won't be able to bear another session of pussy punishment after so much pussy clamping and patting. But since he loves it when the women's most feminine parts are tortured, he thought to have breast whipping in the second round. Nike talks about what she had in mind between spins of the wheel.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 3

Restraint Gallman

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She’s bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint

Tied Up Sub Gets her Holes Explored Dixmont

MyKinkyDiary brings you the best lesbian bondage videos featuring the horny female submissives taking some cruel punishments from their mistresses, just like this big tit tanned sex slave here. She was caught by her mistress touching herself, playing with her shaved pussy and groping her big tits. She was just about to plug her pussy with a dildo she was wetting with her lips when her mistress found this naughty slave. The moment her mistress found her, she forcefully pulled on this slave`s pink panties, making the cloth to cut between this slave`s butt crack and her pussy. As if that`s not enough, her mistress then started pinching her big tits, making this slave cringe and whimper. Of course, that is just the start of this lesdom scene and before long, this slave has her hands tied up above her head and a vibrator consistently plugged in her clit and pussy. The whole time, this mistress didn`t let up the female torment and soon had her slave in a pillory with her hands tied in front of her. With her position, she was made to bend over a little giving her mistress the perfect view of her big ass that she was preparing for some hot spanking.
Duration: 50:45
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up Sub Gets her Holes Explored

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True Boulder Junction

Release Year: 2023
Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies.
Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Extreme Tit Torment 7: Kaylee Lake Linden

As Extreme Tit Torment #7 begins, Master Rick Savage introduces us to Kaylee, a beautiful, large breasted redhead. She is sensually dressed in purple lingerie and bound head to toe with a rope bra restricting her luscious globes. The master flogs her huge rack mercilessly as drool from the ball gag in her mouth rolls down her chest. As Rick utilizes his favorite toy, the Wortenberg wheel, closeups show the painful pin point scars it causes on Kaylee's tormented tits.
In our next scene, we find our crimson tressed submissive flat on the floor and tied to a chair with abrasive ropes pulled tightly across her swollen pussy lips. Master Savage proceeds to punish her pain-ridden nipples and tormented twat with an electric medical device.
Finally, Kaylee is completely nude and blindfolded as the sadistic Master Rick splashes her scarred breasts with boiling candle wax.
Duration: 28:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Tit Torment 7: Kaylee

Red Hot Breast Bondage Troutman

I knew my red headed slut needed to be punished so I gave her some hard core tit torment. Watching my red headed slut squirm as I pour hot wax over her bound body really turns me on. At first I just dripped a candle on her. Pretty standard stuff although always good for some nice, intense pain. But then I decided to go all out and melted some wax in aluminum and poured it over my slave. The burning hot wax poured down on her left tit and made her scream. (Later there was a large red burn mark left behind.)
Duration: 59:27
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1503kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 711.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Hot Breast Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.03713 секунды с 9 запросами