Old 07-04-2023, 10:39 AM   #228
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt Hamm

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt

Cunt Puppy Part Steinbach

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
Video language: English
So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her.
The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her on her toes.
With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge. In this case we decide that the easiest way to see what Ashley is made of is to cane her calves, right across the thickest part of the muscle, to see how long she can stand on point before he legs give out and her snatch gets zapped. We'd say a little electrical play never hurt anyone, but then again, it's not our cunts on the line.ty.
Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunt Puppy Part

Sybil Hawthorne Rindge

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.
He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

Infernalrestraints - Hook Up Ladson

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Anal Penetration, Anal Sex, Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Bruises, Calf Caning, Caning, Chains, Clothespins
When Dee Williams was first talking to Matt before they met up, she told him she liked to "play rough". It is very possible that Dee didn't actually know the meaning of the phrase until she found herself chained up and bent over in his house in the woods. She'll learn quickly, though, as she becomes a living advertisement for why you should look into someone more before meeting up for anonymous sex.It's not all bad for Dee, it turns out she does like playing rough, and every painful position and bit of torment gives her more pleasure. She particularly likes it when Matt puts the fucking machine in her ass and turns it on to its highest setting. Soon enough he's got her squirting all over the place and crying out in orgasm.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 977.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Hook Up

Dia Zerva Cave City

Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva

Время генерации страницы 0.02061 секунды с 9 запросами