Old 07-03-2023, 10:29 AM   #183
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments Death Valley

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments

Natalia Mendez Carrier

Video language: English
Natalia Mendez, a young sexy Latina, dreams of becoming a supermodel. She quickly sent her audition tape to the best talent agency in town, Teen Castings, for there open call. She'll do anything to walk the runways of every fashion week possible. Her potential agent wants to take a few photos of her. When he tries to get her naked, promising more opportunity, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, she'll have to find another agency. Now, to even stay on his good side, she's surprised with BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping, rough sex, throwing her small frame into different positions. She leaves with a cum shot on her face. Modeling contract? Maybe.
Duration: 33:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Mendez

HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer Minotola

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Gabriella Paltrova is stuck in a cage in a dark dungeon and all she wants to do is go see the birds. She wants to be outside, in the open air, listening to them chirp in the sun.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer

Isa Mendez Still in her BDSM Strapon Socabaya

The hot and kinky Isa Mendez, one of the strongest submissive sex slaves here at Fetish Network, wanted a challenge for her last lesbian domination session with rope bondage and suspension. That challenge hasn't ended. Mistresses Mila Blaze and Lexy Villa pulled her off the wall and tied her to a crate for double penetration fucking. Isa is so tired and weak, jaw and pussy sore from so much rough sex with the massive sex toys dangling between her Mistresses legs. She starts off on her back, back arched, mouth and cunt ready for the massive strapons. Her wrists and breasts are tied up tight, so she can't leave, even budge. Lexy opens Isa's mouth with her rubber dick, fucking her throat deep and rough, bouncing her skull on her strapon. Mila works on Isa's pussy with a dick on a stick, ramming it in and out like a jack hammer, making Isa cum all over it. The Mistresses switch places. Mila makes Isa clean her cum off the dick on a stick while Lexy opens Isa's pussy up more with her big black strapon cock. They flip her over and continuing using her holes, wrecking her more and more, making her cum more times she can handle. The only noises coming from her Isa is gagging, begging to cum and gasping for air. A vibrator is added to the mix, making Isa cum more. Her Mistresses don't stop fucking her, smacking her ass up when it falls out of alignment with their rubber cocks. Another hot BDSM threesome in the can!
Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isa Mendez Still in her BDSM Strapon

HardTied Jessica Creepshow Cry Jessica Cry Bani

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Jessica Creepshow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Hardtied is known for bringing the best in the business when it comes to rope bondage. Jessica Creepshow is known for being on of the hottest models in the world....
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Jessica Creepshow Cry Jessica Cry

IR Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow Trenary

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it.
I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me.
I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!
I’d her like she me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow

Infernalrestraints - Bind-her Clips Weesatche

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: Ass Caning, Bruises, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Face Bondage, Marks, Metal Bondage, Nipple Bondage, Orgasm, Rope Bondage
Harley Ace is a crier criers. They struggle a bit early on, which is always sexy, but eventually they break, and then they become so obedient. Caning Harley's feet has tears pouring down her face in a matter of seconds. Using a rubber hose to beat on her chest gives her an excuse to begin sobbing. The whips and chains are staples to making any girl burst into tears, but OT has something smaller and much more painful in mind. The little clips are sold at any office supply store, but the best doms in the world know how to turn anything into an implement of torture. They bite down hard on Harley's soft flesh, on her tits, her face, and they don't let go. OT even knows something Harley doesn't. If you leave the clips on long enough and tight enough eventually she will go numb in those spots. Then as soon as you remove them the sensations come flooding back in an entirely new wave of agony.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Bind-her Clips

Время генерации страницы 0.03688 секунды с 9 запросами