View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 03:41 PM   #7957
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default 47-year-old Amelie Azzure returns and toys her pussy

Name: 47-year-old Amelie Azzure returns and toys her pussy
Year: 2023

Keywords: czech, redhead, solo, big tits, toys, masturbation, mature, milf, tits, big tits
Cast: Amelie Azzure
Description: Six years have passed since we last saw Amelie Azzure and not much has changed about her. She's still divorced. She's a mom. Last time we saw her, she was a blonde, but now she's back to her natural red hair. Of course, she's older. She's 47. Amelie is a store clerk from Prague, Czech Republic, and she told us, "I dress sexy because I like it when men stare at my big tits and ass. When the weather permits, I love to wear short, skimpy clothing." Here, Amelie strips out of her dress, shows us her sexy body and fucks her pussy with a big toy. "The day I turned 40, I dyed my hair blonde and went out and bought a new, sexy dress," she said, "Then I went to my favorite bar and flirted with a number of men. I didn't have sex that night, but I did end up getting my pussy eaten in the bathroom of the bar. It was then I knew my 40s were going to be amazing." 40Something: What do you do for a man to make him special? Amelie: Give him a long, wet blow...
Duration: 00:16:44
Filesize: 949 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 738 Kbps avg, 0.125 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~181 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/bku8vadsncqv/47-y..._her_pussy.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14004 секунды с 9 запросами