Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Infernalrestraints - French Twist Bukhara

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Freya French
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Bruises, Caning, Dildo, Drool, Fingering, Flogging, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar
Video language: English
Well, Freya French is going to have to tell us later which of our devious devices she considers the worst. We've got a lot for her to choose from, and she is going to get to sample quite a few.The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy. From here we can cane her, flog her, whip her, or just vibrate her pussy until she eventually squirts all over the rough, wooden floor. The ass hook is pretty nice, too. A useful tool, the way it controls her movements is elegant in its simplicity. If she wants to wiggle her butt or shift her weight she can, but it will mean fucking her own ass with the cold, metal hook.But ultimately it is Mr. Pogo that most shames the lovely Freya. Being by the rubber dick on a stick, being made to cum through the pain and the humiliation, being punished for the way that her pussy squirts when she cums, it's all so degrading. The fact that it turns her on to be so harshly abused only reiterate her humiliation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - French Twist

Spanking, Ice, and Anal Punishment for Helpless Thai Teen Lamona

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Anal Jesse
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, Hardcore, Kinky, POV, Skinny, Teen
Did you know I’m a submissive girl? What is your idea? You can do anything you want. It’s really fun for me even if sometimes it hurts. He said I was a bad girl and stripped me naked. I’m blindfolded with a ball gag in my mouth. After tying me to the table with my legs spread and hands bound behind my back he said it was time to begin. The first ice cube was SO cold on my asshole. I don’t know how many he put inside, but it felt like a lot. After all the ice cubes were in he inserted my big butt plug to lock them inside. Then the spanking began. He hit me so many times I lost count, but it made me forget about the cold from the ice cubes. I cried and begged for him to stop as much as I could with the ball gag in. But he had no mercy on me and my ass was glowing bright red from the abuse. Finally, he pulled out the butt plug, and the melted ice squirted and dripped out onto the floor. Next, he inserted more ice cubes and started to fuck me with his cock. The ice cubes and his hot cock felt amazing together. He fucked me deep and hard pulling out to show my gape before slamming back in balls deep. Eventually, he is satisfied and cums all over my asshole leaving me a complete mess.
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 988.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking, Ice, and Anal Punishment for Helpless Thai Teen

Sheena Rose Gets Used for the 3rd Time Fort Loudon

My Master ceases to surprise me. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my legs bent, my ponytail and wrists tied to the top of the bed. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I wonder if he treats his other sex slaves the same. It seems like he puts me through his disgrace rougher than the rest. I'm not sure if I can endure his pleasures anymore.
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3026kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 792.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Rose Gets Used for the 3rd Time

Kayle OralGlory - A day in the life of slave Kayle Aredale

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kayle OralGlory
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore, POV, Pissing, Rimming, Skinny, Swallow, Teen
An amazing custom video script, now in the public store. This is a day in the life of Slave Kayle The Master wakes up ad Kayle is already oiled up and ready to receive his pee in the toilet, he releases the golden flow and she avidly take it all. While master brush his teeth, Kayle gives him a rimjob to keep him clean and happy. Right before the Master goes to work, he takes the mouth of Kayle hard, with heavy deepthroat mouthfuck action until he cums all over her mouth and she deeply sucks all the juices. The Master goes to work, and Kayle being naughty she cannot help but masturbate herself after a while, but when the Master comes back he is not pleased, and so slap her and must find a way to punish her. More deepthroat and more devoted rimming for the Master, who decide eventually to fuck the ass hardly. After te ass is fucked hard more rimming goes along, till finally the Master decide to cum again in Kayle's mouth, and then clean her sins and mistakes with another golden shower shoot in POV. Includes: young, busty, Asian, deepthroat, throatfuck, sloppy, legs, brunette, sexy body, boobs, tits, busty, facial, boy/girl, couple, boy girl, fucking, facial, blowjob, blowjobs, Nuru Gel, cumshot, pussy fuck, 69, doggy, closeup, blowjobs, oil, lotion, big cock, pussy, cum in mouth, submissive sluts, POV, oil fetish, wet & messy, Cum Swallowers, kink, anal, pee, golden shower, BDSM, slave training, fuck the ass, anal fuck, rimming, rimjob
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayle OralGlory - A day in the life of slave Kayle

The Training Continues - Clips4Sale Tamare

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Clips4Sale
She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a steel collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy...only to give it a little spanking. As I smack it, her knees move instinctively to close and protect her pussy, but she keeps them spread wide. Of course it hurts. But the little quick slaps and the pressure from the rubs send conflicting messages to the sub's brain. Pain/pleasure/pain/pleasure until the two become as one.... I stand over her and look into her eyes. Her submission is a gift, and one that I continue to explore. The journey continues... And now Chrissy finds herself in an interesting position...Table tied, legs spread and arms stretched back. As part of her training she needs to continually be tested. And I enjoy pushing her boundaries and testing her limits. She waits patiently and perhaps a bit apprehensively. I get her attention when I attach clover clamps to her nipples. Her eyes widen as I tie the chain overhead, pulling it so her nipples are painfully stretched. I show her the flogger...I slowly drape the soft leather strands all over her. The cool supple leather has a sensual feel...but the anticipation grows. She knows the sensation will change. It starts with me swinging the flogger fairly softly so the strands brush over her exposed pussy. I increase the intensity until I am delivering hard impactful strikes. She takes it without any complaint. Good girl! I use my hand to softly stroke her. The combination of hard and soft is what works magic on the brain. The sensations start to become combined. Pain and pleasure, an intoxicating blend of endorphin releasing feelings. Next I decide to experiment with the cane. I hold it down on her vagina, aligned with her slit. One hand holding it down, and the other lifting the tip so it bows back. Then I release it SNAP!! down on her pussy. I like this new thing I've discovered... (new for me anyway). Chrissy responds well as I continue to sensually torture her pussy. I also use the cane more 'conventionally'...little stings everywhere. Chrissy has done so well in this lesson. I let her know, and she looks pleased and satisfied. But there's another lesson coming... Chrissy is in a new position...standing facing the wall...hands secured overhead. She waits expectantly. At this point, she has a pretty good idea what's in store for her. Painful stuff. She's relaxed and resigned. After all, it's part of her training. Subjecting herself to her Dom's will. Ready to receive physical punishment to please him. And in the process, she finds satisfaction...knowing she's pleasing him by being a good girl. There are some nice slo-mo sequences to enjoy as the fun begins. Spanking first...to 'warm' her up. Then the quirt...a nasty short whip that I use to snap her pussy as well as her ass. I place a stiff cane in the crack of her ass and have her hold it there...until I use it on her. The flogger follows, and by now her ass is glowing pink and red. Then the leather paddles. One has metal studs on one side. I make her count the strokes. She knows that if she loses track, we start all over. After the leather paddles, I use the cane again...after all you can't have too much cane now...can you? I finish with a short rubber tube thing that really hurts...lol...like the rest didn't! I take her down. Her ass is going to bear marks for a while! We embrace. I'm pleased with her, and she's happy to have served me so well. A solid training day. She's on her way...but she will no doubt need more training.
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Continues - Clips4Sale

Infernalrestraints - Saddle Up Hornell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nikki Knightly
Genres: Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Bit Gag, Black Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Hitachi, Leather Straps, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pogo, Single Tail
There is nothing in this world that makes a girl cum like a Sybian. The most powerful vibrator known to man, this machine is capable of tearing more orgasms from a punished pussy than any woman has ever been prepared for. Nikki Knightly begged OT for an orgasm when she thought he was just going to hit her with the Hitachi. Once she is saddled up, mounted on the ride-on fuck toy she instantly regrets that decision. The advantage that the Sybian has over all other vibrators is that it is so overwhelming. It doesn't matter what else OT is doing to Nikki, there is no way she can possibly stop herself from cumming. This makes the motorized orgasm machine perfect for conditioning a slave. Beat her while she is riding it and the signals in her brain will get all crossed. Soon enough she won't be able to distinguish pleasure from pain, and then the two will be forever mixed in her mind. After that the crack of a whip will get her as dripping wet as the hum of the vibrator, turning her into Pavlov's bitch.
Duration: 44:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2710kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 919.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Saddle Up

Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished Oshogbo

I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I think I talk back for that very reaction. The more I yell at him, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2993kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 549.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished

Время генерации страницы 0.06576 секунды с 9 запросами