View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 09:13 AM   #398
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pranksters Chengdu

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English
Julia Parker is our latest contender here on and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to get her whole hand in at first, but as Julia changes positions, laying on the floor with her pussy in the air, she frantically masturbates as Claudia fists her faster and faster!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pranksters

Slow it down Tennent

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Di Devi (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna speeds things up a little then as Di bends back over, she masturbates while Vinna fists her giving her a shuddering orgasm!
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slow it down

Spanking, Ice, and Anal Punishment for Helpless Thai Teen Minneota

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Anal Jesse
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, Hardcore, Kinky, POV, Skinny, Teen
Did you know I’m a submissive girl? What is your idea? You can do anything you want. It’s really fun for me even if sometimes it hurts. He said I was a bad girl and stripped me naked. I’m blindfolded with a ball gag in my mouth. After tying me to the table with my legs spread and hands bound behind my back he said it was time to begin. The first ice cube was SO cold on my asshole. I don’t know how many he put inside, but it felt like a lot. After all the ice cubes were in he inserted my big butt plug to lock them inside. Then the spanking began. He hit me so many times I lost count, but it made me forget about the cold from the ice cubes. I cried and begged for him to stop as much as I could with the ball gag in. But he had no mercy on me and my ass was glowing bright red from the abuse. Finally, he pulled out the butt plug, and the melted ice squirted and dripped out onto the floor. Next, he inserted more ice cubes and started to fuck me with his cock. The ice cubes and his hot cock felt amazing together. He fucked me deep and hard pulling out to show my gape before slamming back in balls deep. Eventually, he is satisfied and cums all over my asshole leaving me a complete mess.
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 988.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking, Ice, and Anal Punishment for Helpless Thai Teen

Anal Hook Double Penetration BDSM Fun with Isa Mendez, Mila Blaze, Ava Kelly Debord

Isa Mendez, one our favorite Strapon Squad sex slaves, is no stranger to the Fetish Network dungeon. She's been used, wrecked, tormented, fucked a few times, our inventory of sex toys and goodies all used on her. Every time she returns, we need to challenge her and intensify her training sessions. Let's see if Isa can endure another lesbian domination threesome. Mila Blaze knows Isa well, gaping her pussy on a few occasions during hardcore bondage scenes. She's brought along newbie Ava Kelly (one hungry deep throat cock sucker). They turn her into a kinky pet, an anal hook leash connected to her collar, fit snug into asshole. It's time for some BDSM fun. They push her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. They wake it up with a vibrator, making her moan and flinch. She begs to cum but is denied. Let's see how well she can hold her nut with Ava's huge strapon dildo up her cunt and her anal hook dangling around. Mila loves rough sex, pulling Isa onto her rubber black cock deep and hard. Ava shoves her strapon deep down Isa's throat, making her gag and scream for mercy. They make her apologize for being a dirty slut, continuing the double penetration, slapping her tits and spanking her ass. Her ass is almost as red as her lips tattoo. They pull her around on the bed, flip her back and forth on her back and stomach, legs pulled down by her head. The Mistresses enjoy wrecking her holes. They even brought a dick on a stick, a dildo attached to a handle for jack hammer pussy stretching. Isa is such a great sex slave, giving her Masters whatever they want, enjoying every minute of it.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Hook Double Penetration BDSM Fun with Isa Mendez, Mila Blaze, Ava Kelly

Chloe Heart - Domination gangbang DP/DVP/DAP with pee Antrim

Cast: Chloe Heart
Genres: orgy, anal, ass to mouth, ass to pussy (ATP), blowjob, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), double vaginal (DPP), face fucking, gagging, gangbang, gapes, piss, piss drinking, rough, vaginal creampie
Vulgar slut Chloe Heart is completely gangbanged, pissed and double fucked by big hard cocks.
Duration: 56:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7390kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Heart - Domination gangbang DP/DVP/DAP with pee

Valentina Nappi - Testing her anal limit FullHD 1080p Hilham

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshot
The Italian Valentina Nappi is invited by Luca Ferrero for a interview and a hardcore fucking. She starts deepthroating his big cock and her naughty leather lace body suit gets ripped by Luca, then he starts sucking her sweet tits and eating her amazing pussy. Valentina gest a hard pussy fucking before getting her ass gaped and destroyed in a rough anal sex. She's the queen, watch this scene!
Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5912kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi - Testing her anal limit FullHD 1080p

The most powerful sisters Dellai Twins: 6on2 Orgy With TAP/TVP & pee Van Orin

Cast: Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai
Genres: anal, anal creampie, ass to mouth, ass to pussy (ATP), blowjob, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), double vaginal (DPP), gangbang, gapes, piss, piss drinking, rough, triple anal (TAP), triple vaginal penetration
Unusual gangbang action starts with dizzy sisters Eveline Dellai and Silvia Dellai! They show short presentation, that turns into rough group fuck with DAP, TP and TAP!
Duration: 53:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The most powerful sisters Dellai Twins: 6on2 Orgy With TAP/TVP & pee

Время генерации страницы 0.14671 секунды с 9 запросами