Old 06-29-2023, 11:38 AM   #597
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hung Clayton Wanks Off Watching Himself! Mount Isa

Genres: Ass Play ,Cum Jerking Off ,In The Bedroom ,Foot Fetish
Video language: English
Well it's that time of the week again and man, how it comes by so quickly! Let me introduce you to another gorgeous, big dicked guy who just happened to have a very horny, very sensual wank just for you! Yep, Clayton's one of those randy 24/7 kinda guys... and his mammoth 8 inch uncut fuck tool was begging to be played with the minute he pulled it from his pants! But hey, I certainly wasn't going to let this complete exhibitionist get away with it that easily... Now because Clayton is such a hot guy we thought we would try something new and get him to jerk off while watching himself on a 50" screen! So we hooked up one of our cameras to the and stood him in front of it so he could watch himself doing what boys do best . Now this certainly seemed to do it for him - the idea was enough to get him hard within a matter of strokes! Once his slim torso, tight little ass, and blinding good looks were on screen it pushed him into overdrive! His casual wank grew into a superstar show just for himself (and you folks at home). He plays with his ass, he rubs his hands up and down himself and then when it all becomes just a little too much, he sits, moaning and groaning and grasping the furniture as his hefty cock spurts out one gooey sticky mess!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4483kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Clayton Wanks Off Watching Himself!

Время генерации страницы 0.02370 секунды с 9 запросами