Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied Sextons Creek

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. It leaves her tits open for nipple pumps, her feet and legs open to caning and her cunt open for so much more.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied

Infernalrestraints - Stuck in Bondage Bowman

Release Year: 2014
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Fingering, Flogging, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Pogo, Pussy Caning, Pussy Flogging
Video language: English
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential. The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work. Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit. Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms. When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Stuck in Bondage

The Agents Part 2 - Maxim Law Hereford

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London has long since given up hope of being rescued by her agency. When they lost touch with her they sent Maxim to find her. What she finds is not quite London. It’s hard to say that what she finds is all that human really.
Her captivity has lasted so long that her captors have become lazy. Her bondage is not as tight as it should be. She escapes. Maxim thinks she is in luck until she realizes London is not releasing her. It’s much worse. London intends to show Maxim what she’s had to endure.
Hitting only goes so far. London knows a torment even more effective. Touching a woman’s privates, making her orgasm against her will, is way more painful than any physical violence. As much as Maxim cries and screams London shows her no mercy.
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Agents Part 2 - Maxim Law

Demi Sutra & London River (Noise Complaint) Meador

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Demi Sutra, London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set. London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body. Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demi Sutra & London River (Noise Complaint)

BDSM Slut Rose Red Tyrell Endures Rough Anal Sex Bialystok

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with an authentic submissive sex slave: Rose Red Tyrell. She's addicted to long and thick cock pounding her fuck holes rough and deep. She also loves anal sex. You should hear her brag about it. She truly is a dream come true and will gladly endure the constant orgasms she's given. Her new Master wants to explore his new slut's asshole in their first BDSM session together. She's cuffed to a crate on her back, creating easy access to both of her pink holes. The torment begins with a deepthroat blowjob, slaps used to make her take his dick the way he likes. She's a good whore. She gladly bobs her head on his meat, loving every drop of spit rubbed all over her face. His cock is lubed up and ready to wreck her pussy and ass. She did say she wanted a challenge. She's flipped over into the doggy position for more deep penetration. He's so impressed by her, he takes turns on Red's mouth and quivering pussy for intense rough fucking. He doesn't hold back, shoving every inch of his dick deep in. When he needs more spit, he makes her clean his dick off with her lips, tongue and throat. She's getting tired but takes it all. Her Master loves pulling out to see her asshole gaped and trembling.
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM Slut Rose Red Tyrell Endures Rough Anal Sex

Town Whore Natalia Endures Medical Torment with Prison Doctor Kingsville

Natalia flirts with everyone in town. She is well known for her slutty sexual advances. She tries to seduce a cop but doesn't succeed. This righteous man reports the whore to the institute of the Modern Inquisition. There she receives sex slave training as punishment. They imprison her and tie her down to a wood slab with rough rope. She must endure a twisted Doctor and a BDSM Prison Master, domination, rope bondage, medical play, spanking, whipping, smacking, humiliation, sex toys, speculum, pap smear, pussy, breast and clit torment, electro therapy and water boarding.
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 815.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Town Whore Natalia Endures Medical Torment with Prison Doctor

Rough Taboo Torment For Horny Cutie Whitharral

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets. Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Taboo Torment For Horny Cutie

Время генерации страницы 0.03736 секунды с 9 запросами