Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling & handjob dick Ophelia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: japanese fat man
Genres: BDSM, japanese femdom, bound, tickling, handjob
Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling and handjob dick!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 470.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling & handjob dick

Infernalrestraints - Creep Play North Granby

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: Abandonment, Ass Hook, Black High Heels, Black Pantyhose, Blow job, Blow Job Machine, Blue Eyes, Breast Torture, Breath Play, Cage, Caning
Video language: English
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting. I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2675kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Creep Play

Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat Chualar

I'm usually in control of everything. I can't say I'm a fan of handing it over to someone else. Yet, I couldn't resist my new Master. I've always been curious to see him at work. The ony way I could is by going through my own sexual disgrace. He felt I deserved disgrace. He had me arrive in a black corset. He wanted to see one on my tight fit body. He bent my arms and legs, binding them with rope. If I wanted to getaway, I'd half to crawl on my elbows and knees. The way he was playing with my pussy and thick clit, I wouldn't want to escape. I loved him reaching inside my pussy and tickling my g-spot, rubbing a vibrator anywhere he could. All I wanted was his dick. He let me feel it under his pants when we met. But my pussy was too tight. He wanted it opened up for a smooth glide. I could tell he would ravish me. So he brought over his fucking machine, it's sole purpose to loosen my pussy. But my mouth would be put to work. He shoved his dick deep down my throat. Spit was everywhere. I was glad. It's the only way I could deep throat his dick. He made sure to use my ability well.
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 481.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat

Bondage Virgin: Blondie Verbania

Pretty pixie Blondie and her boyfriend Mike, have recently seen a Galaxy Entertainment Bondage video directed by Master Rick Savage. Mike decides that seeing his girlfriend "tided up" would really turn him on. Blondie's not sure that she likes the idea of being bound and helpless, but this girl will do just about anything if it will enhance their love life. So, after a few phone calls to Galaxy, they begin their drive from Ohio to New York City, their journey ending with Blondie's 18 year old virgin flesh in the savage hands of Master Rick. The thought is enough to make even the most jaded S&M enthuisiast shudder.
Once Blondie is restrained and chained to the dungeon wall, Rick accidentally discovers that our yound girl is extremely ticklish. So before the wicked punishment of her flesh, Blondie is loosened up with an unmerciful tickling. Blondie tells Rick he can do anything he wants, but to be gentle with her nipples, because they are the most sensitive part of her body. Naturally, he uses a mean little genital flogger and inflicts extra and severe attention to her nipples and her shaved pussy.
by the end of the session, Blondie is so turned on that her love juices are trickling down her leg and her ass is punished to a nice shade of red. Says Rick"I think your boyfriend is going to like this video." We at Galaxy hope you enjoy it just as much!
Duration: 58:02
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 702.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Virgin: Blondie

HT - Winnie the Whiner - Jack Hammer and Blonde Winnie Rider Dieterich

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.
Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.
She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled “Winnie the Whiner” but it didn't make Jack any kinder. If anything it made the next round of corporal worse. The single tail whip across her pussy almost brings tears to her eyes. And just because he is vibrating her clit does not mean that she is allowed to cum. She's going to have to work pretty hard to earn that.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Winnie the Whiner - Jack Hammer and Blonde Winnie Rider

Время генерации страницы 0.05770 секунды с 9 запросами