Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hadiya Honey - Busty black Hadiya gets lessons in fucking (2023) Killbuck

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Hadiya Honey
Genres: Interracial
Video language: English
Hadiya Honey is feeling down and her favorite teacher notices so he asks her what's wrong. Hadiya is hesitant to talk but eventually opens up and reveals that she is feeling down because her boyfriend told her that she is a bad kisser. Since she is 18 and legal, her teacher offers to give his opinion, so Hadiya kisses him and her teacher lets her know that she is in fact a great kisser! He then asks if she and her boyfriend do anything else and Hadiya lets him know that they fuck, but her boyfriend finishes too early. That's when her teacher offers to give her some of his big cock to show her how a real man fucks. After seeing how big her teacher's cock is Hadiya can't refuse that offer and has him fuck her all over the classroom.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hadiya Honey - Busty black Hadiya gets lessons in fucking (2023)

Cute Japanese college with small tits girl gets facial Grygla

Studio: AsianFF.com
Genres: Asian
Amateur TEEN girl from Japan gets FACIAL. Watch amateur sluts suck cocks and real girlfriends get fucked in homemade sex tapes at AsianFF.
Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8651kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute Japanese college with small tits girl gets facial

Schoolgirl Diaries 2 Eritrea

Release Year: 2016
Sorority girls can be brutal! Maddy is fresh outta high school and eager to start her first year at college! Little does Maddy know what her first year of college and trying to get into the most popular sorority on campus will bring her!
Duration: 2:01:00
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolgirl Diaries 2

Mommy's Girl - A Very Unprincipled Family Talcott

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Kendra James, Reagan Foxx, Hazel Moore, Chloe Surreal
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Femdom, Lesbian
High school principal Kendra James has asked teacher Reagan Foxx and two students Hazel Moore and Chloe Surreal to meet her after school in a classroom. Reagan, Hazel, and Chloe are perplexed- what could Kendra possibly want from them? But when Kendra arrives, they get their answer. It turns out that Kendra has learned of an 'open secret' that at the school has known about except for her. And that secret is that Hazel and Chloe are stepsisters... and not only that- Reagan is their stepmom!
Now, this wouldn't be a huge problem... if Kendra hadn't received multiple accounts of Reagan giving preferential treatment to her two stepdaughters. Reagan is taken aback by this, claiming that she's done no such thing, but Kendra wasn't born yesterday. The mountain of evidence is too large to ignore, and frankly, it can't continue like this. Reagan backpedals a bit, realizing she's probably way in over her head, and promises to Kendra that she'll discipline Hazel and Chloe at home.
But Kendra doesn't Reagan to discipline them at home. How can she trust that she'll even do it? She hasn't been able to trust her thus far... No, Reagan will have to discipline her girls , right in front of Kendra. That way, Kendra can verify that the girls have indeed been taught a lesson. Well... if that's what it's going to take, then alright! The two teens bend over the teacher's desk, exposing their bottoms. Reagan gives them both a good spanking, which only gets everyone- including Kendra- even more hot and bothered. Maybe Kendra will have to get a bit more 'hands-on' with this VERY unprincipled family... by joining them for a foursome!
Duration: 46:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - A Very Unprincipled Family

Veena Greenwood

Cast: Veena
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Choking, Cum On Tits, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Tattoos, Theater Room, Tongue Stud, Toy
The hot Latina with a bang'n body is back to the Gloryhole for another feeding and this time she got some return service. She got a lot of great comments from her first visit so I knew you guys were going to want to see again right away.
I got an email a few days later from one of the guys who fucked telling me she has the tightest pussy he's ever fucked so that explains why he didn't last very long. Her pussy is just as effective at milking cocks as her skilled mouth is. I think he was the guy she came all over and her cum was dripping on the floor.
The last time I took her to the Gloryhole I mentioned to you guys about her getting fucked by the entire college football team at a party. She tells us the entire story during this visit so I won't list the details here but it's a good one. She's a lot sluttier than she looks and is in the right place to satisfy her cum cravings.
When we first got into the Gloryhole booth she was moving around a lot so I just assumed it was nerves but I soon discovered her pussy was contracting and getting super wet with anticipation. I initially thought I had to calm her down as I do with most first-timers but then realized she just needed cock.
Duration: 56:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veena

Время генерации страницы 0.13224 секунды с 9 запросами