Old 06-29-2023, 09:41 AM   #350
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Domina Files part 5 Slomniki

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
They hang her from the ceiling, savagely plow her ass, do tons of ass to mouth, face fuck and gag her, punish her with slaps, caning, and paddling, make her eat their asses, and on and on.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 868.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Domina Files part 5

Bibi Miami #1 Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory French Camp

One of life?s many pleasures is watching beautiful women get put through the BDSM ringer by masters like Bruno. Take a cute blonde with a great set of tits like Bibi Miami and a relentless taskmaster like our hero, and you've got a recipe for some top shelf bondage, deep penetrations, complete domination and submission, and rough sex. Round one for Bibi Miami begins with her getting finger blasted while her hands are tied behind her back. Uncontrollable orgasms rip through her body. Several hard slaps in the face warm Bibi up for round two and make her focus on the punishing training that lies ahead. Next, master cuts right to the chase and fucks her pretty face like it?s his last day on earth. He spits in Bibi?s face and whips her, and just when you think the humiliation can?t get any worse, he breaks out a jumbo dildo on a stick and what?s left of Bibi?s cum sockets. Bibi digs it all!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 874.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bibi Miami #1 Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory

HT - The Blondie in Bondage - Jack Hammer and Delirious Hunter Lemont

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Blondie in Bondage - Jack Hammer and Delirious Hunter

Infernalrestraints - Hurt So Good Seahurst

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Cangue, Caning, Chains, Crucifixion, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Horse, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Pussy Flogging, Shackles, Spread Eagle
Penny Barber has been known, in the past, for being a smart ass submissive who is always begging for more with her snarky comments. Matt Williams isn't interested in giving her a chance to start with her bullshit. He's got her straddling the horse from the second she's in his clutches. Her poor pussy is pressing down on a wooden corner, crushing her clit and she is not happy about it. Matt gags her before she has a chance to start using her charms.By the time Matt frees her mouth again Penny is feeling a bit more compliant. She's locked down in wooden bondage with a sybian between her legs, so if she can be good she knows she is in for one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Of course, since she's so perfectly positioned for punishment Matt is going to take full advantage for a bit, but patience is a virtue, and Penny knows that if she suffers for a while it will pay off.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Hurt So Good

The Audition Elizaville

Studio: Fancysteel
Cast: Slave: Cobie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
Cobie attends an audition for an erotic adult shoot, but she arrives only to find the venue completely empty. Immediately, a box of restraints catches Cobie's eye. Tugging at the first of many chains, Cobie starts to try the restraints on, before she is busted by the Master, played by Sadistic Wings. The Master subjects Cobie to countless restrictive and kinky scenarios, culminating in a double plug steel Chastity belt.
Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3485kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 890.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Audition

Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished Woolford

I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I think I talk back for that very reaction. The more I yell at him, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2993kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 549.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished

Pretty Asian Slave Gets First Rope Bondage Quanah

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mina
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking, Slapping
Horny slave Mina wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 27:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Asian Slave Gets First Rope Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.03740 секунды с 9 запросами