All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Infernalrestraints - Just a Whore Laughlin

Release Year: 2017
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Video language: English
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy. I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:27
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Just a Whore

Sexy Asian Babe Gets Rope Bondage Caddo Gap

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mina
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking, Slapping
Mina is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Asian Babe Gets Rope Bondage

Infernalrestraints - Butch Glentana

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Breast Suction, Dildo, Electrical Dildo, Electrical Play, High Heels, Hitachi, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Dildo
After a long stretch in prison Butch tries his best to adjust to life on the outside, but it's not easy. He has a job, but his new boss is Elise Graves and she is one royal bitch. And to make matters worse Cici Rhodes loves to flirt and tease Butch, her feminine curves at every opportunity. What does she think she is going to gain by cock-teasing a man who has spent the past twenty years locked away from any female contact? Butch isn't going to put up with their shit forever. When Elise has to leave work early Butch is left alone with Cici. The shop that Butch works in conceals all kinds of incredible implements that he has created in his free time. Implements he can use to finally have her make good on all of that teasing and innuendo. Cici will strip down to her stockings and obey every command he gives if she wants to avoid some nasty punishments. Elise comes back from her family emergency and finds Cici bound and gagged. Her tits are getting milked and her pussy is being shocked. Before Elise has a chance to do anything about it Butch has her in his clutches as well. Now he is going to use them both as tools to humiliate and debase each other. They thought they were so high and mighty before, but when they are reduced to licking each other's holes on demand suddenly they see Butch in a whole new light.
Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5645kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Butch

Town Whore Natalia Endures Medical Torment with Prison Doctor Pinerolo

Natalia flirts with everyone in town. She is well known for her slutty sexual advances. She tries to seduce a cop but doesn't succeed. This righteous man reports the whore to the institute of the Modern Inquisition. There she receives sex slave training as punishment. They imprison her and tie her down to a wood slab with rough rope. She must endure a twisted Doctor and a BDSM Prison Master, domination, rope bondage, medical play, spanking, whipping, smacking, humiliation, sex toys, speculum, pap smear, pussy, breast and clit torment, electro therapy and water boarding.
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 815.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Town Whore Natalia Endures Medical Torment with Prison Doctor

Beauty Slaves Punished Together Thoreau

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
We hope these girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.
Duration: 1:08:31
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2721kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty Slaves Punished Together

Mena Li is Brought Back for More Use and Orgasms Tower City

My Master surprised me another training session in his dungeon. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my breasts, more rope keeping my wrists together behind my back, my legs free for easy maneuvering. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much I screamed, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock, making me beg for it. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick, my head in his hands making me take it deep down my throat. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucked my doggy, on my side, missionary, all perfect for taking cock deep, fast and rough. He's relentless. No matter how many times I cum, he keeps going, wrecking my pussy even more. After all this work, I just wanted his thick creamy warm load. I feel this slutty sex slave earned it.
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2840kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 632.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li is Brought Back for More Use and Orgasms

Sexual Disgrace Pumped For Punishment Erie

Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our BDSM dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he MUST accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Disgrace Pumped For Punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.03809 секунды с 9 запросами